Their Reincarnation love 1/4

This story is requested by afrizaya1729, thanks for the Idea it's really great! If you guys have any idea then do drop it in request page...
_______________________________________________

Rudra
Works for King Abhimanyu. Holds and important role in kings life.

Princess NandiniForced fiancee of king Abhimanyu

Princess Nandini
Forced fiancee of king Abhimanyu. Doesn't want to marry him.

___________________

Rudra the king's right hand and always loyal was sitting in the forest alone and preparing his dinner to eat.

King Abhimanyu's favourite man in the palace. Abhimanyu has so much trust in Rudra that he can walk blindly when Rudra is beside him.

King Abhimanyu is 28 years old unmarried but not a saint when it comes to women. He had been obsessing over he is beside kingdom's princess since he star in a court meeting at their Kingdom.

Rudra knows king adhimanyu since he is a kid because his father works for them.  Abhimanyu and Rudra had a closed relationship but when it comes to abhimanyu's anger Rudra is nothing to him.

Even now Rudra was sent by Abhimanyu for a personal work. And Abhimanyu successfully completed it and is coming back from the work he got assigned.

Abhimanyu sent Rudra to collect information from the far away Kingdom that they had enemy ship with.

And now rudras task is completed and is coming back from the kingdom with the information it's been almost 6 months since had been far away from Rudra.

More few day then he will reach Abhimanyu Kingdom.

As he was preparing his dinner he suddenly heard a noise from the grass.

"Who is it," he asked but he didn't get any response he took his sword and walked to the trees just to see a girl in commoners dress which was sliently torn and her foot was injured because of running.

"Who are you what are you doing," Rudra asked.

"I ran away from home," the girl replied, Rudra is a very conscious man he would never let a person to diverted or manipulative so he took this word and kept it near her neck and red and her to her whole story and her name.