Village Rowdy- 3/4

Out of no where few people came into the mandap with knives. They targeted khushi's family khushi's father mother and Sheela per captured by mens.

The men's kept the knife and at their neck Khushi you had no clue on what happening like everyone else was very shocked to even move.

the person whom they thought you are Raj the groom took his Sehra ( hearddress ) making everyone in the mandap shock.

It was none other than Kabir. Khushi was love totally shot Rajkumar started to shouted Kabir. But Kabir people who had their nights and Rajkumar -- him to stop speaking and he listen to them.

"How dare you come and sit here! Where is yuvraj?!," Rajkumar asked with an angry voice he was glaring it Kabir like he want to kill him.

"Oh, he might be sleeping in his room I guess. Very poor falaudi can't even fight back," Kabir said with a huge smrike.

Meena along with Sheela were crying very much thinking that Khushi is now married off too Kabir.

"I will not accept this marriage this is cheating my daughter was supposed to be married to Yuvraj I won't allow this marriage,"

Rajkumar said with furious voice.

" And that's where you are wrong, now Khushi is my wife. You here witnessed that I am married to Khushi now and she is my wife and I am her husband no one has rights to come in between us, "

Kabir spoke with cold voice.

" Is that so? Guess I can't come in between you but my daughter can have her own decision on this marriage right. Khushi tell him that you want come with him tell him that you don't accept this marriage, "
Rajkumar spoke to his daughter who is near Kabir, frozen.

Khushi don't know what to say she was totally frozen she don't know why but her heart to speaking very fastly is it because of the fear or is it because of Kabir? She don't know confused in shocked.

She soon came back to her sense when she heard her father talking to her telling her to make a decision on this marriage.

She doesn't know what to say She starred het family members, who had knives under the neck, and  starred at Kabir for a second Kabir was already starring at Khushi.

Kabir was waiting for khushi's reply either she accept or denies, he will take her with him forcefully. He still wanted to hear her replay.

After thinking for few minutes she look that her father and said.

"Father, I am married now and my husband is Kabir even if you are me doesn't want this doesn't mean that he is not my husband,"

"Tomorrow we will talk this with the panchayat members. And make a decision... Till then I will stay with my parents," she said the last sentence steering at Kabir.

Rajkumar thought for a few minutes and his daughter is right. Kabir didn't say anything, she expected negative results from her but when she gave a second thought to the marriage he was shock.

He didn't say anything but listened to her.

"Fine then tomorrow we will talk this with the panchayat members and make decision, till then my daughter will stay with us only," Rajkumar announced making almost everyone agree.

Kabir agreed to it and said to Khushi , " you will be mine, love,"
____

The next day everyone gathered for Panchayat. Kabir and Khushi family along with Khushi were present there.

Yuvraj was also present that he was very much angry about yesterday he got immediately knocked out after he opened the door when he we can conscious everything was over people told him that Kabir married Khushi instead of him and they told the drama happened yesterday.