Village Rowdy- 4/4

He continued to punch him until Khushi drag him up.

"Kabir, stop it.if not he will die,"

Yuvraj was beaten up very badly, Sheela didn't even want to see his face but as a mother she felt bad for him.

But he lost that too. After the panchayat they came home. Yuvraj after drinking alcohol came home and started to misbehave to Khushi saying that she is his.

Rajkumar warned him. Later yuvraj in draken State started to bad mouth him.

He s mother tried to stop him but he bad mouth his mother too. Which caused the fight... In the fight he revealed the whole plan about his.

After beating him up badly he warned him and kicked him out of the house.

As said Kabir came to khushi's home. And as he entered he he saw yuvraj speaking about Khushi. His blood started to boil seeing him and listening to him.

Without thinking twice he beaten him.

Rajkumar was coughing badly. Kabir saw a water near him and gave him the water. Where ch Rajkumar accepted.

"Are you okay?," He asked for what ch he nodded his head.

They all sat in hall and Rajkumar still not over the thing which happened few minutes ago.

He came back to his sense when Kabir called him.

"I will take Khushi home tomorrow, I guess she don't want come today after what happened," he said for which Rajkumar didn't say anything. But Khushi was happy that he thought about her and her father.

"Okay then I shall take leave now," Kabir said but Khushi's mother insisted to eat dinner here. He didn't agree to it at first but after Khushi her told he decided to stay.

"Please don't go empty stomach. You must be tired come and eat,"

They are sat in the dinner table and Khushi serverd them. Kabir sat beside Rajkumar.

Khushi was serving him the food. It was the time he got a close look at her.

She wore a pink and green saree with the few gold chains along with mangalsutra. And the veliom on her head.

She was beautiful and got for him. He would have made her sit on his lap if anyone is not here.

After serving Khushi sat beside Kabir and had her dinner. The dinner was quite untill Rajkumar spoke.

"I have made village people admit yuvraj in hospital he was badly injured but nothing serious. They told he needs rest so after his recovery he will come here, "

Rajkumar said to all especially to Sheela who had an emotionless face.

" Why brother? He insulted you and you want him in?, " She asked.

" He is just a human they make mistakes. Let him come we will discuss with about it. If still he doesn't listen then I will take care of him in my way, " he Said indicating the panchayat.

After the dinner Khushi went to walk out Kabir. She went till the gate he turned back and gazed her.

" Take care of your father, he must be worried, ".

" Since when did you start to worry about my father?, " Khushi asked suspiciously looking at him.

" Come on love, he is my father-in-law and anything that related to you is related to me," he said her not moving his eyes from her.

"Ohh then the hell did you put the knifes on my family?,"

He walked towards her and bent down to her level.

"Something related to you is related to me too, and of course if I haven't then you would have not been mine" he said before placing a quick kiss on Khushi's forehead. The girl was now totally a red tomato.

She was supposed to be angry with him. He then drove back to his mansion.

_________

After a long session of crying and leaving her house Khushi was now in Kabir's mansion. He had this huge mansion in the village for sure. Which everyone is Envy of.

As per Khushi's condition she saw how the less members then before are here working. All the rowdy guys working for Kabir is no more here expect five to six members.

"Where is your gang?," Khushi asked him.

"Sent them to work in some safe place where they can live a normal life, just like I am gonna live from today," he said back hugging her.

Khushi was very shocked to even move. She got her sense back and broke the hug and glared at him.

" Then what are the drinks doing here?, " She glared at him.

" Them? I will throw it away soon, " he said to convince her but she didn't listen to him.

" Then after that "soon "  you can enter the bedroom, " Khushi said and went to their bedroom and closed the door in front of his face.

"Khushi please open the door I will throw them right now! Fuck I'm going to throw them and come here with few seconds, " he said and shouted at the workers to throw them.

" What are you doing! Do it fast!, " He scolded them not able to wait till they complete he to came and took the bottle and threw away.

" Did you see it? Boss is definitely changing after Madam came! But never expected this fast, " one of the workers talked to the other.

"Yeah at first he would scold us if we touch his drink now. Look at him throwing his drinks himself... I don't know if he can manage his life without drinks and smoke," the other said.

"Love I threw them away now let me in, I have been waiting for this day since forever! Please," he was almost begging and believe me it was a great show for the workers.

"Finally someone's here to tame the rowdy," said a worker.

______

3 years later

Khushi knew she loves him since the day she knew what it was. Being a kid herself she didn't want to commit mistake or take wrong discussion.

That's the only reason the denied his proposal years back.

She was angry for marrying her this way but Kabir sincerely apologised to her family especially Rajkumar.

Rajkumar did forgive him, he is also feeling relaxed that his daughter didn't marry yuvraj but Kabir if Kabir didn't marry his daughter the situation would be different from now.

After throwing everything drink and cigarettes out Khushi allowed him to the room the next day.

From that day Kabir would listen to Khushi and try to be the best without doing and unhealthy stuff. They got along with eachother and Khushi even shared her feelings in the past for him and told him why she told no to him.

As the day passed there love grew big. They were a perfect couple in the village. They would often visit khushi's family and have a get together.

After a year of loving each other Khushi became pregnant and the day the baby girl born the whole village was having a festival vibes due to Kabir happiness and Rajkumar's.

They named her Aditi.

They grew stronger and stronger and the workers would atleast get a daily suprise seeing him act cute with Khushi.

What a great sight to see the once village rowdy to a cute husband...

-----THE END-----