Part 1 (Why dad?)

Y/n dad:Hey bit*h get up (throws cold water on her)

y/n pov:I was sleeping peacefully but woke up when my step dad threw a bucket of cold water on me .

Y/n dad:How dare you bit*h? didn't I told you that my Breakfast should be at my table for 7:00 every day?

y/n:sorry dad! I was not feeling well so I...

Y/n dad :(grabs her hair)Shut your fucking mouth and prepare, my breakfast.

A/n:Y/n(goes towards kitchen) and finishes preparing breakfast for her dad.When she was taking the breakfast to her dad she overheard her father speaking to someone about selling her.She confronts him why he is doing this to her?then her father cutted the call angrily and slapped her.

Y/n dad:Shut up bitch what is the use of you?you are just a waste of money for me!Atleast if I sold you I can get a large amount of money for my needs.

y/n:please dad don't sell me dad I will do as you say please spare me!(tears continuously flowing from her eyes).

Y/n dad:Now stop your drama.Afternoon the client will come here to take you go and get ready put some make up and cover your bruises understood?

y/n:Ran upstairs, crying non stop but got ready because she know what her father will do if she doesn't get ready.

(At afternoon)

Y/n dad:come in sir what would you like tea?coffe?juice?

Tae:I want the girl(smirking)

Y/n dad:y/n dear bring us a cup of coffee!

y/n:I came down holding the tray with two cups of coffee.

Tae:How much amount would you like?

Y/n dad:Sir it would be good if you could give 10 Crores.

Tae:Ordered his man to get the cash and gave it to y/n s father,he started dragging y/n out of the house.

y/n:I begged my dad to not do this but he ignored me counting the money.He made me sit in the car forcefully. They locked the doors so I couldn't escape.I confronted the man who buyed me who the fuck are you why did you buy me? please let me go I will pay you the money back by doing job.

Tae:Do you think I will bought you for money?

y/n:So you are also a bas*ard like other men you bought me for your pleasure didn't you?

Tae:Got very angry.He pulled y/n into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist not letting her go.Oh yes let me show you what this bas*ard can do.

y/n:Leave me you bas*ard .

A/n:(Tae Started touching her thighs.He was going up and up.He saw y/n struggling under him she was hitting him with her tiny hands so,he held both of her hands and pinned them to her back but suddenly she fell on his chest and he called her to wake her up but when he saw her face he realized that y/n had already fainted.)

y/n pov: He was moving his hand up and up I screamed to stop him but he wasn't listening to me as I was already ill and I didn't have my breakfast today I slowly blacked out.

Tae:I was shocked to see her unconscious in my arms. Meanwhile we reached our mansion.I placed her on my bed and called doctor.

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😉