Part 16 (SURPRISE?)

Tae:Looks like you're so happy with him?

Jk:Hyung please don't suspect y/n cause I requested her to eat with me cause she didn't eat anything from yesterday.

Tae:Look Jk this matter is between us so it would be better to not interfere in our matter understand?
y/n come to my room within 10 mins.

Y/n:(nods head)

AFTER 10 MINS

Tae: I was waiting for y/n suddenly the door opened revealing y/n.

Y/n:(Goes inside the room and stands near Tae)Uhmm can you tell me why you called me?

Tae:Today evening we're going somewhere I bought you a dress get ready.

THIS IS THE DRESS I BOUGHT FOR HER

Sorry guys I love grey

Y/n:The dress he brought for me was so good I wore it applied light makeup and went down.

Tae:Finally y/n came down she was looking like an angel. I blindfolded her and took her inside the car.

Y/n:We both got off the car my blindfold got opened but it was dark for few mins then I saw this

Y/n:(eyes lights up)wood soo beautiful

Tae:(coming from back with a cake in his hands )Happy bday to you happy bday to you happy bday dear y/n
happy bday to you.(keeps the cake on the table)let's go I took y/n and made her sit.

Y/n:(emotional damage suddenly gets up from the chair and goes towards tae)No one gave me any gift except my mother now you're the one who gave me this gift thankyou (hugs him).

Tae:It's okay babe it's your bday so you shouldn't cry common let's cut the cake.

AFTER CAKE CUTTING

Tae:Y/n was cutting the cake then this happened

Y/n:eyes widen blushing yaaaaahhhhh.

Tae:(bends down with ring box will you marry me?)

Y/n:Yes

Bts:Whooooooooooooo cheering congrats y/n and Tae

Jk:Kisseu kisseu kisseu kisseu

SORRY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT PART

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😁