Part 10(Y/N KIDNAPPED?)

BTS:Eunwoo?what is he doing here?

Kai:I didn't invite him guys.

Eunwoo:Hello everyone how are you i am back.(goes near Kai and congratulates him and his wife).

Kai:Why did you come here and how did you come?

Eunwoo:Aww aren't you happy seeing me here?

A/n pov:Actually Eunwoo is enemy of bts and Kai cause he cheated them.They both made a plan together and killed him.But they are shocked seeing him alive again.

Eunwoo:After you guys killed me and left me my gang saved me.And now your game is over.Guys attack.

SUDDENLY THE SOME PEOPLE CAME AND STARTED FIRING.TAE SAW THAT A BULLET WAS COMING TOWARDS Y/N.

Tae:y/nnnnnn( he pulled her towards his chest she fell on him he takes her to a safe place.)you be here until I come.

Y/n:Tae please don't go.

Tae:But I have to save my members.Ill be back ok I'm leaving.(with that he takes his gun out and starts firing)

Bts pov:Where are Tae and Y/n?

Tae:Hyungs we are
safe.But where is Kai and his wife?

Kai:We are fine bro.

Tae:Okay now let's go to y/n and we'll get out of this place.

All members:Ok

TAE:I was going to bring y/n but she was not there I searched for her everywhere but she isn't there anywhere.I told other members to go and said I'll come with y/n.

THEY ALL LEFT.SUDDENLY TAE GETS A CALL

OTP

TAE:Hello

Eunwoo:Searching for your girl?

Tae:Eunwoo ?where did you take her?if anything happens to her I'll kill you damn it.

Eunwoo:Don't be angry bro come to basement if you want her alive.

CALL CUTS.TAE WAS ON HIS WAY TO BASEMENT TO SAVE Y/N.

AT BASEMENT WHERE Y/N AND ENWOO ALONG WITH HIS GUARDS ONLY ARE THERE.

Eunwoo:Hey pretty leave that Tae and come with me.Ill make you my princess.

Y/n:(slaps him) don't you mafias have shame to steal someone else's things you bastard.

Eunwoo:How dare you b*tch (grabs her hair and drags her towards a room and pins y/n to the wall)today I'll make you mine.(starts kissing her neck).

Y/n:Leave me bastard how dare you (struggling to get out of his grip with her all force pushes him and goes towards door and was about to open the door.)

Eunwoo:How dare you (drags her towards the floor and threw her down)

Y/N GOT HIT ON HER HEAD AND HER LIP WAS BLEEDING TOO.EUNWOO PULLS HER UP AND THREW HER ON THE BED.HE TORE ONE OF THE PIECE OF HER DRESS.

Y/n:No I can't let this happen I've to do something.(Then she catches something and hit his head with that .)Then I opened the door and was about to run.But the room outside where I stepped was surrounded by fire.

Eunwoo:Hahahaha I know all your weaknesses babe if that Taehyung was just an hour late you wold have been mine.I was the person who you were to be sold. but your father is so greedy for money that he sold you to that Tae.

Y/n:I felt dizzy by seeing that fire and when I heard him saying those words I felt guilty for hurting Tae these many days.I wanted to apologize to Tae.Then everything went blank and when I was about to fall down someone caught me.

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😁😁😁😁😁😁