Part 24 (RESCUED)

Hello guyz I'm posting this chapter which has 1074 words cause I don't wanna keep you waiting.Hope you will like it and listen to this song too my favorite Russian song .Now enjoy bye bye.

Y/n:I opened my eyes and found me tied on a chair.

???:Oh you're awake?

Y/n:I looked up to see who is in front of me.But my vision was blurry.After 2 mins I got a clear vision.You?

???:Aww you recognized me?

Y/n:Yunjin?

(Yunjin=Y okay? Im too lazy so.)

Y:Yes it's me.

Y/n:Why did you kidnap me?you are my best friend isn't it?

Y:We were never friends !I just acted to be friends with you Cause I wanted some attention.

Y/n:W-w-what a-a-are you speaking?

Y:Yes!from my childhood you have been stealing every single thing I like you stole my friends,Rank,lecturer's impression,my prizes and enough it's enough!I can't let you steal anymore .

Y/n:No Yunjin I never stealed anything from you ! you're misunderstanding I always wanted you to be happy.And what do you mean "I can't let you steal anymore"? What did I even steal?

Y:Stop your drama!I did hard work and became the most powerful female mafia
Just cause I liked Taehyung at first sight.I wanted to make him mine.We were even business partners!everything was going right.one day I planned to propose him but my dreams broke into pieces when he bought you home.You are my unluck.Now I won't leave you "Guards!"
get those men!

Y/n:No Yunjin please stop this let me go you can't do this to me!

Y:Do your work you bastards.Ill be back in few mins.And you'll be paid.

Men:Yes mam.

Those men go near y/n.

Y/n:What are you doing ?don't come close!

Men:Wow you look so pretty we are so lucky to have you.And mam told she will pay us as much as we want if we fuck you.

Y/n:No please don't do this.

Men:Lets start

With that they started going towards y/n

Tae:Fuck how slow this car is going.Im not scared Cause I fixed a tracker in her
Necklace.But I was scared what they would do to her.Im going as much fast I can go and this is Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut.But I feel like im going slow.

The men started going towards her are removed the chains from her and dragged her towards the bed and threw her on it.

Y/n:(crying and sweating)leave me (struggling).I hit them with my leg and started to run away but they caught me and tied me to the bed.

With that they tore the sleeves of her dress.

Y/n:Nooooo!Leave me!Taeeeeee!!(crying hard) With that my eyes got blurry and the last thing I saw was a man coming inside the room and I blacked out.

When the men was about to tear her dress the door opened reveling Taehyung. He punched all the men mercilessly and went near y/n.

Tae:Y/n!wake up baby open your eyes your Tae is here look.Baby please open your eyes (sweating and tears forming in eyes).As y/n was not opening her eyes I covered her with my coat and took her to my mansion and called our family doctor immediately.Now doctor was checking on her.Im so afraid I called our members.They told me to be brave.

Doctor:She is fine she had not eaten anything and looks like she Has been scared to death.Please take care of her and give this medicines to her.

Tae:Thankyou doctor.I should tight the security.And I should be more careful from now. Guards! you caught the main villan right!

Guards:Yes boss she is in the basement.

Tae:I'm coming make sure she is alive.

Guards:Yes boss.

Tae:With that I called y/n's best friend Shreya and she immediately arrived to my mansion.I told her to take care of her.And went to the basement.

Yunjin:I was captured by Taehyung yesterday and now I've been in basement from yesterday.

Tae:How are you looks like you're experiencing haven here?

Yunjin:Taehyung believe me I did all of these for you.I loved you Taehyung.

Tae:But we were always best friends nothing more than that.Ive treated you like my sister but you tried to hurt my Y/n now you're gonna experience real he'll.Guards!get those men who were punched by me yesterday!

Guards bring those men .

Men:Sir please leave us this girl told us she will give money so that we did that.

Tae:Oh money? Ok so now listen I'll pay you double go and fuck her!

Y:No Tae please.

Men:Really?

Tae:I never go back on my words.

The men went towards her and did the same thing they did to Y/n yesterday.  They were about to tear her dress.

Tae:Stop!enough you can go now.Guards give them the amount.

Guards:Yes boss.

I'm not a bitch like you who ditches their best friend for some thing like this.Im not as cheap as you.Now leave before I kill you and remember never come back to Korea and never show me your face.

Y/n:I woke up with some pain in my head and saw my best friend Shreya I hugged her and cried.

Shreya:Shh you are safe y/n please don't cry.

Y/n:Shreyu I missed you so much.

Shreya:Me too.Look I bought chocolates,candies and marshmallows for my baby.

Y/n:uhmmm look so delicious.

Shreyu:Now eat this japchae.

Y/n:Where is Tae?

Shreya:Idk he called me and told to take care of you.I think he went out.

Y/n:I won't eat without him he will feed me.

Sherya:Acha baba I will call him okie?

Y/n:😁

Shreya called Tae and tells him everything. He rushes home immediately.

Tae:Y/n? immediately goes and hugs her.

Shreya:I will sneak out haha what a cute couple.

Y/n:Tae I-I thought they will ....

Tae:Shhhh don't think about it I won't let anything happen to you.Now say aaaa

Y/n:Aa

And Tae feeds y/n and gives her medicine 💊 and was about to go then y/n jumped from bed and sticked to him like koala.She wanted him to be with her.Even though she is rescued she still have some fear and Trauma in her mind.So they lied on the bed and y/n hugged Tae tightly and they both slept.

NEXT PART OCT 21 GUYZ BE READY

Please do vote and comment 🙏.