Part 3(ANGRY?)

y/n pov:I woke up feeling hot breath on my nose I saw taehyung
sleeping like a baby while hugging me he looked like a little baby.But soon the things he did to me flashed in my mind I pushed him off.

Tae:I was sleeping peacefully hugging my baby then suddenly someone pushed me I fell on ground and saw that its non other than y/n.But I felt happy because she was smiling seeing me falling down,she smiled for the first time.I got up and went out of room out of embarrassment.

y/n:I went to take a bath and I was shocked to see someone bandaged my waist .I took a quick shower I went to his closet and choosed a wite shirt which I liked so much so I wore it and went down to ask him about the bandage.

Tae pov:I was waiting for y/n but what she did made me hella angry.I saw her wearing the white shirt of my father.I don't know from where she got it.

y/n:I went down when I went near taehyung he was happy but before I ask him about my wound his happy expression suddenly changed into angry one.His eyes turned to blood shot eyes I didn't know why?he came to me throwed me on his shoulder and started talking me to the room forcefully.After going inside the room he quickly locked the door so I wouldnt go out.

Tae:I pinned her to the wall I started unbuttoning the shirt but she didn't let me to do so.She was struggling. I shouted stop struggling by which she flinched.

y/n:With all my power I pushed him away and went towards the door and tried to open it but it all went in vein.Within seconds I got pulled by taehyung which made me fall on bed.He hovered over me and told me to remove the shirt! I screamed nooo.

Tae:I didn't want to scare y/n so I told her gently to remove the shirt but she didn't listen which made me more angrier and I lost my control.I locked her to the bed with handcuffs from my drawer.Then I started unbuttoning the shirt from y/n.

y/n:Tears started flowing from my eyes.I was criying non stop but he wasn't listening to me suddenly I couldn't breathe my vision was getting blurry and I got a panic attack.

Tae:When I was removing buttons of her shirt I didn't hear her noise,I didn't feel her.When I looked at her face she was suffering to breathe then I understood that she got a panic attack.I immediately unlocked the handcuffs and hugged her after sometime I looked at her.She had already fainted in my arms.I quickly dialed doctors number.He came to my mansion took some tests on y/n.He said that she was mentally depressed and suffered by someone I understood it was none other than her step father.But she got panic attack because I forced her.Doctor told me to take care of her and not to make her scared.I felt ashamed of myself. I left the room telling my maid to take care of her.

y/n:I woke up due to a nightmare but the maid hugged me and made me cool down.I asked her to help me get out of this place.And I told her that I can't live with that monster anymore.

Maid:I'm sorry mam I can't do that or else me,you,my family wi
ll be in danger.No mam he is not a monster he is the one who saved our lives by giving us job.He looks cold but he is soft hearted.

y/n:Then why did he try to force me?

Maid:No mam master didn't want to force you.He became like that because of the shirt you wore.It was his father's who he hate.

y/n:But why does he hate his own father?If he hate his father what is his shirt doing here in his closet?

Maid:When master was 7 years old his father tortured and killed his mother for another woman and left with her leaving master alone.So he became like that and this is the reason why he became a mafia.The shirt was kept in his closet by our new maid by mistake .He never bought any girl to this house for these many years except you mam.Hope you'll forgive him.

NEXT PART COMING SOON😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁