Part 14 (TAE LOST MEMORY?)

WHEN EUNWOO WAS ABOUT TO PULL THE TRIGGER,SOMEONE KICKED HIS HAND WHICH MADE THE GUN FALL AWAY FROM HIS HANDS.

Kai:How dare you to point gun at my wife?I'll kill you

BTS COMES AND ALL START FIRING.JK SLOWLY WENT TOWARDS TAE AND Y/N AND SAVES THEM.KAI KILLS EUNWOO.THE WAR ENDS ALL MEMBERS AT HOME.

Jk:Namjoon hyung why y/n isn't waking up?

Namjoon:Wait I'll call a doctor.Doctor will be here in few mins.By the waywhere is Taehyung?

Jk:I don't know either.Wait I'll go and bring him.

At corridor

Ariana:Why?why didn't you tell them all the truth about me?

Tae:Cause I don't want to make my friend sad.Stop these things atleast now and live a happy life with Kai.

Ariana:Thankyou I will make sure Kai is happy.

Tae:Good for you both.

Ariana:Thankyou.ill go down now.

Tae:Okay.

Ariana goes down

Jk:(shouting)hyunggggggggg.

Tae:Yah what happened? why are you screaming?

Jk:Hyung y/n is not waking up.

Tae:Who is y/n huh?are you mad?

Jk:Huh bro what happened to you? don't you remember her?she is your fiance.

Tae:Yah you know I don't like girls.Then how will I marry?

Jk:(In mind oh I think hyung lost y/n's memories cause of that attack)umm not-thing hyung.I mean the girl you saved earlier isn't waking up.

Tae:What?call the doctor immediately.

Jk:OK hyung.(calls doctor).

Doctor:I need to check her will you go out please?

Bts:Okay doctor.

Doctor:(COMES OUT OF THE ROOM)

Bts:Doctor how is she?

Doctor:She is fine for now.Actually she lost a lot of blood.And there is a small blood clot in her brain.I will give some tablets make sure you give it to her.And remember her mood and behavior may change sometimes.At that time do what she want to.This might recover her as fast as possible.

Bts:Thankyou doctor.

Meanwhile Tae goes near y/n to check her.

Tae:Who are you?I'm feeling like I know you from a long time. Holds her hand.

Y/n:(Suddenly opens her eyes)Tae?how are you?I am sorry.

Tae:Huh sorry for what? And how do you know my name?

Y/n:Tae are you angry at me? I'm telling sorry na.

Tae:But why?

Y/n:(Starts fake crying with a small pout)Yah I know I did a mistake shouldn't you be forgiving me?

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁