Part 20 (SHE ISNT YOUR MOM!)

Y/n pov:I however went inside the place.There I saw Tae pointing gun towards my mom.I couldn't hold my happiness of seeing my mother I called her a loud.

Tae:Y/n ?What are you doing here?

Y/n:(Catches Tae's collar )How dare you? to point gun at my mom?

MEANWHILE Y/N FAKE MOM POV

HAHA NOW THIS GIRL CAME I CAN BE SAFE BY DOING SOME EMOTIONAL DRAMA AND ILL ESCAPE FROM THIS MAN.

DRAMA START

Fake mom:Y/n dear please save me from him.I was just begging him to let me see you and he forcefully brought me here.Save me!

Y/n:M-mom (hugs her and cries) I missed you so much mom where were you these many days?

AND THATSIT SUDDENLY Y/N WAS DRAGGED BY TAE.

Tae:First listen to me y/n actually this wo-

Y/n:Enough it's enough!I've tolerated everything you've done to me but I won't tolerate if you do anything to my mother.

Tae:But y/n she is not your mother !

Y/n:Stop Tae!leave me and my mom until I do something worse which you won't like

Tae:Y/n listen to me once!

Y/n:I won't damn it!

TAE WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN Y/N ABOUT HER FAKE MOTHER AS SHE NOT GAVE TAE ANY CHANCE TAE'S ANGRY LEVELS INCREASED TO PEAKS.

Tae:You won't listen I'm Im being nice isn't it?(shouts)Guards take that woman to another room.

Y/n:Wtf Tae are you crazy?she is my mom,how can you do this?

Tae:(Drags y/n by waist)It was your choice babe.Now enjoy.I wanna say something to her but she isn't listening to me at all!It's time to show her who I am!(I took her to the room where I sent her fake mom).

Y/n:Leave me bastard!

Tae:Just wait and watch .Guards bring cold water and ice cubes.

Y/n:Wtf are you gonna do?leave me and my mom bastard!

Tae:(Cold expression) Pour this water on that woman.

Y/n:W-what?Nooooooo! don't do this Tae please leave her.(Crying)

Fake mom:Aaaaaaaah (shivering)

Tae:(Takes his gun out from his pocket and points it towards y/n Fake mom)Guards get me a rope.

Guards:Yes boss.

Tae:As y/n was trying to help that woman without listening to me I got very angry.I tied y/n's hands with the rope.

Y/n:Tae please I beg you don't harm her please(crying ).

Tae:Guards beat her with rod!

Guards:Yes boss!(about to beat Fake mom)

Y/n:I saw that they were about to beat my mom I immediately went in front of her.

Tae:Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!I caught her, her eyes were half open, her forehead was bleeding and this is all because of that woman as anger took over my eyes I took a gun .

Y/n:(Weak voice)Tae please don't.

(gunshot sound)

Y/n:Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

TAE SHOT Y/N'S FAKE MOM AND A POOL OF BLOOD WAS COMING TOWARDS Y/N AND TAE.

Y/n:Mo-mo-mommmmmmm!(crying harder)
I saw my mom who was shot by Tae lying on a pool of blood infront of my eyes.I couldn't speak anything after that!my eyes blurred and everything went blank.

Tae:Actually after shooting y/n's Fake mom I turned and looked at y/n as she was about to fall on ground I caught her.I tapped her cheeks drenched in tears but she didn't respond.I took to my mansion her in bridal style and laid her on my bed.

NEXT PART COMING SOON.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁