Part 21(Y/N LOST MEMORY?)

Tae:After laying y/n on bed I called our family doctor.Now she was treating her and I'm waiting outside.

After sometime the doctor comes out

Tae:Doctor is my fiance all right?

Doctor:She is all right but her head has been hit .She may behave differently or may forget some memories.She may get few brain shocks some times and she may faint very often.You better don't force her on anything and give her everything she wants .And feed her healthy meals.

Tae:Ok doctor thankyou.What the f*ck I've done ?(crying while holding her hands)

Y/n:I opened my eyes as I felt something wet on my hand.There was a man sitting beside me and holding my hand and he is crying.I woke up and took my hand away.

Tae:Y/n? are you Allright?

Y/n:Wh-wh-Who are you?

Tae:I immediately pulled her into a tight hug.

Y/n:Leave me I can't breathe!

Tae:Oh I'm sorry!

Y/n:Who are you ?and where am I?

Tae:You are my fiance and you live with me.

Y/n:No I'm not gonna live with you .(Gets up and goes near door)

Tae:Hey listen to me!

BTS WERE AT TAE PLACE CAUSE HE TOLD THEM ABOUT THE WHOLE INCIDENT.

Y/n:I went downstairs and saw jin;suga,rm,j hope oppas and jm an jk too I ran to Jin oppa and hugged him.

Tae:Yaah y/n wait! do you know them ?

Y/n:O-Oppa h-he I-is (crying while hiccuping)

Jin:(wipes her tears) It's okay y/n I'm here I won't let him do anything to you.

Y/n:Nods

Jin:Yaah Taehyung come with me right now .

Taehyung:OK hyung.

Jin:Look y/n is weak you shouldn't scare her try to talk slowly and behave gently with her okay?

Taehyung:Ok hyung.

They both went to the hall again and saw y/n hugging Hobi like a lizard.

Tae:Yaah y/n get down right now!

Y/n:Oppa save me(crying) he'll beat me he is a bad guy(still sticking to hobi)

Hobi:Yaah leave her she'll be fine with me.

Tae:Hyung you don't involve in our matter .

Tae:You won't listen when I said nicely don't you?(I can't see her with any one else so I went near her and started dragging her.

Y/n:Leave me !I won't go with you you are a bad guy .

Tae:I pulled her towards me by all my strength.She fell on my hard chest.See I know you're playing a drama ! So stop this and come with me.

Y/n:Leave me! I don't know who are you!

Tae:Shut the fu*k up y/n!If you don't know who I am then how did you recognize my hyungs?

Y/n:I know oppas but I don't know who are you please leave me you are a beast!

Tae:Do you think I'm a beast?I'm worst than that watch now.I threw her on my shoulder and about to go upstairs.

BTS:Tae are you mad? What are you doing?leave her!don't stop me hyung.

Y/n:Leave me(Hitting him with small fists)

Tae:After going to the room I threw her on my bed and hovered over her.Why are you playing an act?

Y/n:Leave me move from me!

Tae:I fucking asked something!(shouts)

Y/n:(crying) Jin oppaa

Tae:I am here right why do you want him?(shouts)

Y/n:(Flinched) With all my energy I pushed him away and I was about to go near the door but suddenly I felt like this happened before some black scenes were going on my mind.

Tae:When I saw y/n she was Catching one side of her forehead and when I went near her she fell on me.Y/n? Y/n?

NEXT PART COMING SOON🤩😃😃😃