Part 2(WOUND?)

Tae:Doctor checked her and told that she passed out due to weakness.And she will wake up by morning.

y/n pov:I woke up due to sunlight hitting on my face.I slowly opened my eyes.I got up and looked around then I saw the man who bought me was sitting on a couch with cold face.

Tae:Eventhough she is beautiful, I should control my self.I shouldn't scare her after all she is a teenager I'll be good to her.I think her name is y/n.After thinking all these I went to her and gave a pair of my hoodie and pants to her and told her to come down after taking a shower for breakfast.

y/n:I don't want to be with you bas*ard let me go (yanked the clothes Tae was holding)
I started running towards the door and about to catch the door knob but he pulled me so hard I fell on his hard chest.

Tae:Don't test my patience baby or else you'll face the consequences.

y/n:Leave me bas*ard I said to him struggling.When I was struggling his grip was tight.Suddenly his hand tightened around my waist which made me gasp.There was a wound which I got by my step dad as he used to beat me.As it was so painful tears started forming in my eyes and they made their way through my cheeks.

Tae:I just gripped her but she was crying I didn't know why? I was so worried I asked her what happened baby are you hurt anywhere?my grip got loosened.

y/n:As his grip got loosened I took the clothes he had given me and ran towards the bathroom. After taking a bath I went down with the man.I guess his name is Kimtaehyung.

Tae :I was waiting for y/n after some time she came out from the bathroom wearing my hoodie and pants.She was looking so tiny in it .I picked her up in bridal style and took her to the dining table.I made her sit on my lap

y/n:I didn't have an appetite.I thought he will make me sit on the chair but instead he made me sit on his lap.I started wiggling in his arms.But his grip got harder.

Tae:Stop struggling baby I won't let you go unless you complete your breakfast say aa.

y/n:But I didn't open my mouth I turned my face to the other side instead which made him angry.His hand tightened around my waist again which made me open my mouth.After feeding me he gave me some vitamin tablets which I took without any scene thinking he'll harm me if I dont. After that he placed me on bed gently.Due to side effects of the tablets I drifted into sleep.

Tae:y/n slept after few minutes,.I too laid beside y/n hugging ger back.But she hissed in sleep.i slowly took her shirt up till her waist and what I saw made me shocked
there was a big wound on her waist.I asked doctor for some medicines in video call.I applied the gel he prescribed to her back and after that I too drifted into sleep.

NEXT PART COMING SOON😀