Part 7(INVITATION TO PARTY?)

Hi guys hope you like today's song.

Doctor: (gives her an injection)I think she is feeling very stressed and weak.She should have proper rest and proper food .For now she's fine make sure she won't get hurt on her wrists again.Take her outside to cheer her up.Shell wake up in few mins.Ill take my leave now.

Tae:Thankyou doctor I'll do as you say.

Y/n:I woke up with a severe headache and my wrists were paining too.I saw Taehyung sitting beside me.

Tae:Oh so you're a wake! lemme get something for you to eat.I got her a bowl of kimichi fried rice and stawberry milkshake.I went to room gave it to her.Eat this baby I made it myself specially for you.

Y/n:He gave me kimichi fried rice and a glass of strawberry milkshake.I asked him why are you giving this to me?And why did you prepare this? you don't need to worry about me take it back.

Tae:Please na baby have it you're already weak,if you have to heal fast you've to eat.

Y/n:Who knows what you've mixed in it?(Shouts)Shut the fu*ck up and get out you're getting on my nerves.

Tae:(due to y/n saying like that I got very angry I become a beast when someone tries to disobey me.) I dragged her onto my lap forcefully.

Y/n:Aah wtf are you doing leave me bastard.I said I don't want to eat rn get lost.

Tae:(y/n was struggling to get out of my grip)As she was wiggling on my arms continuously I got frustrated I caught both her hands with my one hand and I took a spoonful of kimichi rice and shoved it into her mouth.

Y/n:He caught both of my hands my wrists were paining I couldn't bear the pain and I did as he said.I completed the breakfast.

LIKE THIS ONE WEEK PASSED.IN THIS ONE WEEK TAEHYUNG TOOK CARE OF Y/N LIKE A BABY.BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM AT ALL CAUSE HE LOCKED HER IN HIS MANSION LIKE A BIRD IN A CAGE.

Tae:I was working on some important files then I suddenly got a phone call.I lifted the call.Hello!

Jimin:Yaaah Taehyungaaah!how are you man?you forgot me right!

Tae:Aah ne Jiminie pabo how can I forget you man shorty.How are our hyungs?

Jimin:They're fine.Do you remember Kai our friend?

Tae:Yep ofcourse I do man!how can I forgot him he was our good friend .

Jimin:Oh nice thing man!he got married and he invited all of us for his reception.We all can meet there hope you'll come with your girlfriend.

Tae:Uhmm I think I can't make it bro.Y/n is still recovering.I have to take care of her.So you guys go and enjoy bro.

Jimin:Yaaah stob it we all meet very rarely and you're saying you won't come!Shut up and you should come with your girlfriend thatsit.She can also come there and have some fun right?so do what I say bye!

Tae:Yaah Jiminaah listen to me yaaah!aaaah he cutted the call.However doctor told me to take her outside to cheer her upright?Ill ask y/n first(goes towards y/n room)She was looking at the nature enjoying the air from the windows.(Clears throat)Uhmm hey my friend invited us for a reception party will you go with me?

Y/n:(In mind wow this is a great opportunity for me to escape from him?) yeah sure I'll go with you.

Tae:Okay then I'll order a dress for you.

Y/n:okay.

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁