Part 4(STEP BROTHER?)

HEY GUYS I WILL BE ADDING A SONG SO YOU CAN ENJOY MY FICTION AT THE SAME TIME WHILE LISTENING THE SONG IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS YOU CAN COMMENT .HOPE YOU LIKED TODAYS SONG.

y/n pov:I was thinking about taehyung.Suddenly he came inside the room.I didn't talk to him.But when I looked at him he seemed very different from before.For a minute I felt like he wasn't the taehyung who bought me here I don't know why!he was starring at me with lust.Tae never starred at me like that.

Taemoo pov:I am Tae's step brother taemoo.I don't know why! but I look exactly like Tae.I hate him because he became the most powerful mafia in the world.Im a mafia too but I'm not as much powerful as him. Recently I got information that he got a girl to his mansion and she is the first girl he ever bought. I wanna see what's so special in her. I came to know that my brother is in a bar which is very far from his mansion so I went to the mansion as my fu*cking brother. The girl name is y/n,I went inside my brother's room.When I saw her I felt so needy she was f*cking hot. I started stepping towards her.

y/n:Hey!what are you doing? why are you coming near me with that look? why are you looking so different today?

Taemoo:Shut up babe.stop talking shit! why are you blabbering? Now stop this nonsense and strip!

y/n:Wtf are you speaking huh?are you crazy?I'm not going to do anything like that.So you better get out.

Taemoo:(takes a lighter from his pocket and lights a cigarette) Shut the fuck up and do as I say or else you'll face the consequences.

y/n:F-f-f-fire?(she starts feeling dizzy) (screaming )take it away from me.(Im very afraid of fire because my mom died in a fire accident which caused my step father to become like a beast)I was feeling dizzy cause of the fire and I was going going open the door but he pulled me and I fell on his hard chest.Then I looked into his eyes they were blue!Tae always have black eyeballs so he isn't Tae.I said leave me bastard you aren't Tae,who are you?

Taemoo:Oh so you found out, I am his step brother.But there is no use to know about me babe.So do what I said understand?

y/n:(SLAPS TAEMOO) How dare you say that? I won't listen to you get out of my room bastard.

Taemoo:I thought to handle her softly but she did a big mistake by slapping me!Anger took over me I grabbed her hairs and threw her towards the bed.But she got hurt by the wood which the bed was having at the top and she became unconscious.Ahh her lips are so attractive I wanna taste them and as I was about to kiss her someone opened the door.

Tae pov:As I felt guilty for what I did to y/n I went to bar for some relaxation.I called my bodyguard to ask about y/n.But my body guard who I kept to guard y/n told that I was already home and why I was asking him about y/n when I'm home.I rushed to my mansion.When I opened my room's door I saw y/n unconscious with bleeding head.And my fuc*king step brother Taemoo was about to kiss her!I dragged him off from y/n and punched him until he became unconscious and asked my man to send him to my dad.I went to y/n bandaged her wound .Later I called doctor he gave her an injection and told that she'll be fine by morning.

y/n pov:I woke up feeling pain in my head and felt someone holding my hand.I woke up and saw Taemoo who came as Tae.He woke up and tried to come near me I kicked him off while he groaned in pain.Then I looked at his eyes his eyes were black which means he is Taehyung.I called him T-t-taehyung?

Tae:I was waiting for y/n to wake up.But due to tiredness and taking more alcohol I drifted into sleep beside her holding her hand. Suddenly I felt y/n moving.She opened her eyes .I tried to get near to her.But she kicked me off.Her looks at me were suspicious. But when she called my name I quickly hugged her.

NEXT PART COMING SOON 😁😁😁