Part 11(TAE GOT HIT?)

Tae:When I reached basement I saw y/n was about to fall down, I jumped in the fire and caught her.I looked at her face and slightly slapped her cheeks calling her name but she wasn't responding.I took her out of the fire and kept her on ground.

Eunwoo:Wow look hero came to rescue heroine.

Tae:You bastard I'll fuck*ing kill you today how dare you touch her?(starts punching him vigorously) suddenly I felt pain on my head and my grip loosened from Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:Nice work.

Person:No thanks.

Tae:Y-you? why? (And I became unconscious)

Bts:(Shoots Eunwoo)Do you think we will leave our tae alone?in your dreams

Kai:Guys I'll get Tae and y/n.

Bts:Okay then well manage these bastards.

Kai:(finds tae and Y/n)Guards take these both persons safely to our car where my wife is there I'll be back.

Guards:Yes boss.

Kai:guys they're safe.But I saw a person escaping and I couldn't catch her.

Bts:First we should get out of here we can find that person later.

Kai:You're right let's go I arranged cars.

ALL WENT TO TAE'S MANSION.NAMJOON CALLED A DOCTOR FOR TAE AND Y/N.KAI AND HIS WIFE WERE ALSO IN TAE'S MANSION.

Bts:Doctor how are they both?

Doctor:The girl is fine but the boys condition is critical.

Bts:No matter how much it costs please save him doctor.

Doctor:I'll try my best.The girl will wake up soon but remember not to tell shocking news to her.It may effect her health.

Y/n:I woke up feeling headache.I found myself in Tae's mansion.I tried to get up but I didn't have enough strength.However I went outside the room by the help of wall I went to hall.I saw all of them sitting together but Tae wasn't there then I remembered. I lost my balance while climbing down the stairs
then someone caught me I opened my eyes it was none other than jungkook.

Jk:Oh you're up how are you feeling?

Y/n:I am fine where is Tae?he was the one who saved me right?where is he?

Jk:He is in his room.

Y/n gets up from jk and goes towards Tae's room but jk held her.

Jk:You are not recovered completely you should eat something and take rest.

Y/n:No I want to see Tae first leave me.[he leaves her hand and follows her]I finally reached Tae's room.But it was having a digital lock.I don't know password.I asked jk what is the password?

Jk:Umm I can't tell you.

Y/n:Tell me the password I want to see him.Why are you not letting me to see Tae.Did something happen to him?Jk tell me the fu*king password or else I'll do something you won't like.

Jk:I'm sorry but I can't.

Y/n:Okay then I have my ways.I picked up a lamp beside me and broke the lock the door finally opened.I went inside but what I saw made me shocked.

NEXT PART COMING SOON😁😁😁😁😁

Mafia's little girl (KTH) ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें