Part 26 (FIRST KISS?)

Later Y/n and Tae went inside the mansion.

Y/n:Now a days I'm feeling a little bit dizzy sometimes.I think I should tell to Tae.Btw today I'll prepare strawberry cake and strawberry milkshake for Tae.After completion I went towards Tae room.I thought to surprise him in sari.
(Sari:An Indian traditional dress for women.)

I WORE THIS

Imagine whatever you want if you don't like this.

AT NIGHT

Tae:Today I'm reworking on the project which I lost cause of Y/n.But it's not her fault.So I'm doing my best but I'm feeling  so stressed.Then I heard a knock on the door.I said come in!

Y/n:I went inside towards Tae.Tae are you busy?is everything Allright?you didn't even had your dinner!

Tae:Y/n I'm busy I'll eat later please leave me alone.

Y/n:B-But Tae I made this strawberry cake and milkshake for you atleast have them!

Tae:Y/n please !leave !

Y/n:(flinched) I was scared to death when he shouted like that but due to fear I dropped the milkshake and cake on his laptop and files.

Tae:Wtf! Y/n ? how many times will you spoil my project?I told you to leave me alone right? (Now come let's go).With that I dragged her to our room.

Y/n:Tae please listen to me I-

Tae:(Comes inside the room and leaves her harshly.)Tell me Y/n wtf is your problem?

Y/n:Tae I-

Tae:I went towards her,grabbed her waist and pinned her to wall grabbing her waist.

Y/n:Tae it hurts please leave me.(crying)

Tae:It hurts me too Y/n I told you not go right?why didn't you listen to me?you ruined my work for the second time.

Y/n:As Tae was scolding me for a min I felt dizzy.Im already on my period and he is squeezing my waist.L-leave me Tae was the last words that I whispered before blacking out.

Tae:Idk what happened to Y/n i was scolding her and i didn't even know that Im hurting her! She fainted!she just fell on my chest .I was blinded by anger and stress.Y/n?Y/n!!!!!!! Wtf  I did ?Y/n get up baby I'm sorry ! What happened to you?I took her in bridal style and took her to nearby hospital.

Doc:Mr.Kim I have to tell something important to you.

Tae:What happened doctor is my fiance fine?

Doc:Looks like she have been beaten on her head.And there is a blood clot in her brain.

Tae:She will be alright right doctor?

Doctor:Yes it is small clot so these tablets will cure it but she shouldn't feel stressed,angry or depressed.She may faint continuously until the clot will go away.So you have to treat her like a baby .Or it may effect her more.

You may take her home.She will be discharged.

Tae:Tq Doctor I'll take care.
Now I'm carrying Y/n to our mansion in bridal style. Then I noticed what she was wearing .It was looking so good on her.Idk what type of dress it is.Then I layed her on bed and waited for her to wake up.

Y/n:I woke up with a headache and found Tae sitting beside me holding my hand. I immediately pulled my hand cause I was scared of him.(Tears made their way through my cheeks without my concern).

Tae:Y/n? baby are you awake?im so sorry for hurting you Y/n please don't cry.

Y/n:As I was crying I felt dizzy again but I didnt faint this time.I just fell on Tae's chest with my eyes open.

Tae:Baby don't be stressed.Look at me (I cupped her cheeks and kissed her tears.
But I noticed she was catching her stomach. Baby are you on your periods?

Y/n:Nods

Tae:Baby I'll be right back hmm?

Y/n:Nods

Tae:I immediately went to nearby shop and went to sanitary pads section.There were so many brands.I didn't know what to buy.There  a middle aged women helped me to choose .I buyed so many chocolates,ice-creams ,heat pack,soft toys and returned to my mansion.

Y/n:I was bored and I was waiting for Tae.Suddenly Tae entered Catching so many things. I couldn't even see his face he got that many things.

Tae:Y/n baby how are you feeling now?

Y/n:Fine.

Tae:Are you still angry on me?

Y/n:.......

Tae:Ok Ok you can be angry on me but look what I brought.Eat this chocolates babe it'll decrease your pain.And I even brought sanitary p-

Y/n:Yaaaah stop it why did you bring those?I already have them.(blushing)

Tae:Aww my baby is angry?but cute like tomato. (hugs y/n)

Y/n:Tae will you scold me again?

Tae:I'm really sorry for scaring you bae.I won't repeat it okay?

Y/n:(Hugs Tae)

Tae:Now eat this soup.Say aaa

Y/n:Aaa

TAE FEEDS Y/N

Tae:Baby keep this hot pack on your stomach.

Y/n:It feels good.(eating chocolate)

Tae:Y/nieeeee

Y/n:What?

Tae:Can I have some chocolate too?

Y/n:Yes here.

Tae:(Pulls her into a deep kiss.)

Y/n:Yaah you pervert (Hitting him with small hands.)

Tae:You taste so good.

Y/n:Yaah stop it.

Tae:Okay okay let's sleep now.

AND BOTH DRIFTED TO SLEEP.

A/N:IM SO SLEEPY GN.

Hi guys ik this part is boring sorry for short part..Even idk what I wrote I was sleepwriting.So hope you'll like it.Forgive me if I wrote any mistakes.

Next part release:11-11-2023.