Part 25( VERY ANGRY?)

HELLO GUYS I ADDED HINDI SONG HPLE YOU WILL LIKE IT .

Y/n:I woke up due to sunlight hitting my face.I saw Tae sleeping beside me like a baby.I went towards bathroom to take a shower.

Tae:I woke up due to vibration of my mobile.My assistant called me and told me that I have a very very very important meeting today.So i got out of bed but i didnt see y/n beside me I got worried but then I heard water sound from bathroom then I got relieved,I wrote a small note about my meeting .Then I went to another room and took a shower and went to office for my meeting.

Y/n:After coming outside the bathroom I saw a note on the table I read it.So Tae went for meeting 😏😏😏😏😏😏.I choosed a hot and sexy outfit and started going to his office in his car.(I don't want to do this but I have to there is a reason you all will know trust me.)

BTW MY DRESS

Imagine whatever you want if you don't like.

Guard:Boss your fiance is here she wants to meet you.

Tae:Oh really?Im in a very important meeting. Tell her to go to my cabin I'll be there soon.

Guard:Yes boss.Mam sir is in meeting room he said you to wait in his room.

Y/n:OK.I said but when the guard went off I sneaked into the meeting room.

Tae:I saw y/n entering in the meeting hall .My mouth dropped looking what she wore!WTF ?I  pampered this girl too much I guess.

Y/n:Hi baby! I missed you so I came here.Oh sorry!Hello guys I am Taehyung's fiance Y/n.Nice to meet you all.

Tae:(I was kinda liking what she did but I can't loose this client he is very important for my next project.)So I got up and went near y/n.Baby go and wait for me in my cabin ok?

Y/n:Ooh okay!

Tae:When I was about to turn back she pushed me on couch and sat on my lap.Y/n! what are you doing ? are you crazy?

Y/n:(in a raspy voice) Shh don't shout boy I'm doing what you said.

Tae:She was kinda turning me on as she sat on my(you know 😏).(very very very angry)Today you called for your punishment now be ready.Get out before I do something to you.

Y/n:So guys today's meeting is cancelled you all can go now.

All went out Tae was burning in anger.

When y/n was about to go Tae held her hand.

Tae:Why?why did you do this?do you even know how much important that client was?