PART 30 (A NEW RIVAL?)

A week passed like this. Y/n gives so many works for that So hee and she resigned the job herself not able to handle Y/n's torture.

BUT!

THERE COMES!

ANOTHER CHALLANGE !

IU!

One day Tae and Y/n took a day off from the work.They woke up did their morning routine and Y/n was preparing breakfast for Tae and herself.Suddenly the bell rang.

Y/n:Tae can you please open the door?

Tae:Ofc I will see who is at the door.

TAE OPENS THE DOOR

IU!

IU:Taeeee !

They both hugged eachother not knowing someone is burning up.

Y/n:Tae who is she?

Tae:Y/n she is my friend and she is also my singing partner.

IU:Taehyung who is she?

Tae:She is my fiance Y/n.

Y/n:Nice to meet you IU.

IU:Me too.But Tae when onwards you git a feeling that you should get married? You just wanted to be single right?

Tae:Yes but Y/n proved me wrong.

Y/n:😁

IU:😒

Tae:okok let's have the breakfast first.

Y/n:Yes I will order a take out for IU as I cooked breakfast only for us both Tae.

Tae:Good.IU you can order whatever you want no need to feel shy .

IU:😁.I will order myself in my phone.

Y/n:Good.I will pay it .

IU:😒

Then Tae and Y/n shows IU's room and went into their room .

Tae:Baby we took a day off shall we go out?

Y/n:Sure let's go.

They go to a small trip to a forest like place.Along with IU cause she kept irritating them until they agree.

After reaching the place IU was being touchy lovey dovey with Tae which increased Y/n's jealously level to maximum.

She immediately went to them and scolded IU.

Tae:Y/n !!!!! (he raised his hand to slap Y/n but brings it down cause he can't hurt her.)

Y/n:Tae did you raise your hand on me for her?(with tears in her eyes)

Tae:Mind your language Y/n!(shouting)

Y/n:You are also a bas*ard like my father !I hate you!(While shouting and crying she ran away from there).

Tae:Y/n stop!

As Y/n was running Tae followed her and they came in the middle of a road.

Suddenly a car came in front of Y/n.

AND CRASHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Like this in the video

Tae saves Y/n in the correct time but she is not opening her eyes.

Tae:Baby please wake up (tapping her cheeks).As she is not opening her eyes I carried her in bridal style into my car and drove to hospital immediately.

WHERE THE BI*CH WHO IS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING IS EATING THE BARBEQUE LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC.

Doctor comes out from the room.

Tae:Dr how is she ?

Dr:She is Ok for now but she shouldn't be stressed or angry or it'll be serious use the same medicine which I prescribed last time .She may faint sometimes so take care and she'll be allright.

Tae:Tq Doctor.

NEXT PART COMING ON MARCH 2024.KEEP SUPPORTING.

MORE FF'S RELEASING AFTER 15TH MARCH WITH DIFFERENT TROPES.

ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ABOUT IT.

UNTIL THEN BYE.

YOUR AUTHOR

PARK.