Part 18 (ONLY US?)

HELLO GUYS IM BACK.THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K VIEWS HOPE YOULL FURTHER SUPPORT ME.

Love you all

BACK TO FF

Tae:Oh babygirl is up.

Y/n:T-Tae where are we?

Tae:In our new house.

Y/n:New house?but we were living with Bts oppas right?

Tae:(shouts)Why are you asking many questions!I did this for us.

Y/n:Looks outside through the window.T-tae there are no one here and looks like we are in middle of the forest and it looks so creepy I don't want to live here please take me back to oppas.

Tae:Why?can't you be here with me we will be all alone we can enjoy together.

Y/n:No no I want to go back please.

Tae:Oh now I understood aren't you missing jungkook?that's why you're asking me to take you back.

Y/n:No Tae there is nothing like that. Jk is just my friend that's it.

Tae:Then live here with me!

Y/n:N-no

Tae:Grabs y/n's shoulders in anger.Why!why don't you live with me ?I will give everything you want then wtf is your problem.

Y/n:Tae you're hurting me .Please leave me!

Tae:Is my love that bad that it's hurting you?(leaves y/n shoulders and goes out of the room locking y/n inside the room).

Y/n:Tae !please let me out don't leave me here.Pleasse!(no matter how much time she knocked the door no one opened it.)she got tired and slept on the floor.

Tae:(at the bar)I more shot (keeps on drinking)

Angelina:Hey sexy wanna have fun?

Tae:Fu*ck off don't disturb me.

Angelina:This guy is so hot i want him.I went to waiter and told him to mix a powder in his drink and offered him money.So he did it and the guy drank it.

Tae:Suddenly my head started spinning and I'm feeling so hot.I was about to go.

Angelina:Hey where are you going? (Catching his hand)

Tae:I yanked her hand and went to
my car.I ordered my driver to go fast to my mansion.After reaching I went directly to the room I locked y/n .I saw her lying on the ground.I picked her up and kept her on bed.But suddenly my gaze went on her white dress and she was looking so hot.I started kissing her neck.

Y/n:While I was sleeping I felt something wet on my neck and alcohol smell.So I opened my eyes only to find Taehyung who was kissing me.Tae what are you doing leave me.

Tae:I didn't come here to leave you baby.I came here to have you.

Y/n:T-tae you are drunk leave ne(Hitting and pushing him with her small fists.)

Tae:Stop struggling.

Y/n:No leave me please wiggling.

Tae:You won't listen to me don't you?(takes of his tie and ties her hands to bed)

Y/n:Tae you're drunk please don't do anything wrong.Leave me!

Tae:No today I'm not gonna leave you.Kisses her lips roughly.

Y/n:mmmmmh mmmmh

Tae:Uhmm her lips are so tasty I wanna eat them.

Y/n:Sniffing.

Tae:I started to unbutton her shirt which is covering her until her knees. She was struggling more finally I opened her shirt completely she was in wearing a black bra and panty she looked so beautiful with milky skin ,long legs thin waist.But then I saw her face she was crying so hard that she isnt able to breathe and her pink lips were quivering then i untied her hands and hugged her.I won't hurt you again.

Y/n:I -I hate you Tae(crying)

Tae:She said that she hates me and she passed out.I think it's because she not ate anything from morning.I remember I sent my maid to give her something.I quickly buttoned her shirt and laid her on bed.Then I called maid.

Maid:Yes sir

Tae:Didn't you give her something to eat?

Maid:I gave her what you said sir but she told she wants you only to feed her.And I told her I'll feed her but she didn't listen.

Tae:Ok you can go now.After the maid went I changed my dress and I wore light clothes like short and Tee and slept beside y/n.

NEXT PART COMING SOON😁😁😁😁