𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥

_______________________________________

𝐓he Train moved fairly quickly. District 5 wasn't too far from the Capitol so they made it there right around noon. Plastering on a fake smile, Quinn stepped out from the train, waving at all her fans from the Capitol as the threw flowers and chanted her name. Her escort soon grabbed hold of her arm to help guide her through the crowds towards the tribute centre.

𝐖hile entering she noticed most of the other tributes from the other districts in the lobby. All of which turned to give her a respectful nod as she made her way to the elevator— to which she kindly returned. The tributes were all divided between the floors to which corresponded with there district. Quinn and Ramsey being on the 5th floor. Upon arriving to her living quarters, Quinn headed straight for her bedroom. She needed time to think.

𝐃uring riding the train she had taken that time to do her research about her fellow Victors, find out there fighting techniques, see how skilled they are and who could be of possible threat. Ultimately she decided what she needed right then was rest, which is what she did. Considering she knew what tomorrow had installed for her it was probably the best thing for her right then.

***

𝐔p in the penthouse, Haymitch had prepared his own little presentation of the Tributes to present to Katniss and Peeta. "I want you guys to forget everything you think you know about the games" He started off. "Last year was child plays. This year, you're dealing with all experienced killers" He continued. "Alright. What does that mean for us?" Peeta questioned. "That means you're gonna have to have some allies" He answered while pouring himself yet another drink. "Okay, I think that it—", "Whoop. You're not the problem" He said cutting him off mid sentence.

"𝐍o" Katniss answered shortly. No wonder people hate working with her. "Look, you're starting at a disadvantage. Most of these people have been friends for years" Haymitch explained. "That just makes us higher on their kill list!" Katniss argued. "Do it your own way. But I know these people. You go it alone,their first move is gonna be to hunt you down. Both of you" He finished. "Katniss, come on" Peeta insisted til she eventually caved.

"𝐇ow could any of us even trust each other?" She asked plainly. "It's not about trust, it's about staying alive." He replied while finally starting with the tributes. "Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and sister district 1. They won back to back Games, Capitol favourites, lots of sponsors, they will be lethal. And the other half of the career pack, Brutus and Enorbaria", "What's with her teeth?" Katniss frowned. "She had them filed into fangs. So she could rip peoples throats out" he answered. "She's committed I'll give her that" Peeta commented.

"𝐖iress and Beetee. Not fighters, but brilliant, and weird. Real teach-savvy. He won his games by electrocuting six tributes at once. The Morphlings. Masters of camouflage. Basically won their games by hiding until everyone else was dead. Self-medicating ever since. Which I applaud. Not a threat" He explained. "Finnick Odair right?" Katniss asked. "Yes. He won his games at 14 Youngest ever. Extremely humble" He said putting emphasis on the 'extremely' part. "Your Kidding" Katniss scoffed.