𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..

_________________________________________________

𝐓he sound of chaos echoed through the building as peacekeepers, doctors, servants, and many other workers chaotically roamed through the halls, all tasked with different assignments

𝐓he sound of chaos echoed through the building as peacekeepers, doctors, servants, and many other workers chaotically roamed through the halls, all tasked with different assignments. As the President walked through hallways, weaved around corners, the occasional chiming of the automatic door that would always beep open at the exact time, and with the five or more peacekeepers surrounding him for additional safety. (Not like there weren't already 70 of them situated on each floor anyways).

"𝐀h there you are Mr Anderson" Snow smiled as he entered the room in which contained Apollo who was sat on a armchair while sipping from a cup of tea, a large one way mirror on the wall with a door beside it into another room, and an interestingly fancy ceiling fan shaped in the most barbaric way. "Here I am" He replied while chuckling wholeheartedly. "Ive been looking for you" Snow said while sitting down with him. To which Apollo responded with an 'Oh?'. "Yes. Despite being in one building you are quite a tough man to find. It is almost as if you are avoiding me?" The President commented.

𝐏robably the most non-threatening threat he had ever heard. It sounded so innocent yet so sinister. "Let's not make such assumptions Mr President" He joked in response, attempting to ease the conversation back to neutral. "It seems you have been rather busy?" Snow questioned while signally to the mirror. On the other side of the mirror was Quinn who was passed out on the ground in a—Jungle? No, A forest? Hm Strange..

"𝐘es, I have had my hands full these past few days. We both know Ms Marshal isn't too agreeable.." He gave him a look before taking another sip from his cup. "Yes..Speaking of Ms Marshal that reminds me" He clicked his tongue while placing his cup on the table. "I have come to ask for an update on your sessions" He straightened his back. "Oh..well erm" Apollo shifted uncomfortably before straightening back up. "Well, It hasn't exactly been a piece of cake but lately she has been getting more and more cooperative. I believe that by getting rid of the physical torture method things are truly taking a turn for the best!" Apollo smiled cheerfully.

"𝐓hat is good! That is good. So I presume that she will be ready come the end of the month?" Snow returned. "Well uhm, actually I would like to request a small extension if possible? While Ms Marshal may be cooperating now I do believe it'll take some more time for her to be fully ready. I would also like to ask if the peacekeepers could be removed from the room while we are conversing, she's only just gotten used to me and the peacekeepers aren't exactly very kind.." Apollo asked sheepishly.

"𝐑equest denied" Snow stood authoritatively from his chair. "The Rebels get more and more out of hand with each day that passes. I can not keep them at bay for much longer. Quinn Marshal is the key to fixing all our problems. Once we get her on our side her friends will follow, including Ms Everdeen I'm sure of it! If not for her then for the boy!" Snow explained. Apollo tried to get a word in but was cut of each time by Snow holding his finger up towards him.