𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 & 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

_____________________________________________

"𝐓alk to me Quinn, please" Finnick pleaded with the girl

"𝐓alk to me Quinn, please" Finnick pleaded with the girl. The group had entered the Capitol not long ago and we're currently making their way through the abandoned streets. Quinn spent most of the walk ignoring Finnick causing him to only pester her more. "I have nothing to say to you" Quinn waved her hand dismissively. "How many times do I have to apologise for you to listen to me?" He raised a brow in question. "How many times do I have to tell you, I don't care!" She countered and began to quicken her pace in hopes of getting away from him.

"𝐂an you stop walking for a moment and listen to me!" He grunted in frustration while jogging to catch up to her. "—Look just stop!" He grabbed her arm causing her to stop in her tracks and turn to face him. "Let me go Finnick!" She attempted to pull her arm away only making him tighten his grip. "Please" He begged. "I'm sorry. I messed up, again". "Oh because you that's all you do isn't it!" She scoffed. "You mess up and then you apologise and expect me to forgive you because you're Finnick fucking Odair!" She kept her voice low, still being mindful not to draw too much attention. The two had hung in the back and the rest of the group were also quietly talking to eachother.

"𝐆od Finn, I-I know that I'm not perfect. I know that i'm flawed and I'm a killer, but atleast I don't try and cover it up with flattery and fake apologies!" All he could do was listen to her rant with his head hung low and sorrowful look on his face. She took a moment to pause and recollect herself before continuing on. "You didn't even say goodbye!.." She fought off the urge to cry right there. "Do you have any idea how I would've felt had I not followed you here and you had died?!Do you even care?" He had to take a step back. She had struck a nerve.

"𝐎f course I care" He spat as if it offended him for her to even ask that. The two hadn't even noticed the group had come to a stop until Quinn turned and walked straight into Gale. "Sorry.." She apologised nervously while he gave her a forgiving nod. "We got a pod, let's take cover" Boggs announces and the group jogs towards a large monument place in the centre of the street. "Shoot through those two buildings" He instructs Katniss. Quinn crouched near the back with one hand on her gun and the other positioned on the hilt of one of her knives.

𝐅innick instantly joins her side prompting an irritated sigh from the girl. Cressida begins instructing the camera team and giving directions while Katniss waits impatiently in the middle. Quinn laughed watching the look of annoyance and impatience grow on Katniss's face listening to Cressida stop the girl and give more directions. When the girl is finally given the green light she releases her bow and all watch as fire is poured out of the two buildings and ignites everything in the area.

"𝐖oah.." Quinn whispers absentmindedly, almost hypnotised by the flames. Every immediately ducks at the sound of another explosion but quickly relax when all they is a car that's been flipped over. "All clear" Says Boggs as everyone stands. Finnick stretches out a hand to Quinn to which she reluctantly takes and allows him to hoist her off the ground and onto her feet which instantly induces a grin to his face. "This doesn't mean I forgive you" She warns, their faces inches away from each other. "Whatever you say darling" He grins at her boyishly.