US

Birds chirped around the trees dancing on the long branch of leaves, making you groan a little bit in irritation. Soon he slides open the window, his heavy steps making a sound in the room as they step out onto the balcony.

"I'll kill you someday," you mumble before throwing the duvets into another corner of the bed and getting up. 

"Morning," he sounds in the same, monotonous voice with no emotion. 

"Uhm… Hmm," you try not to answer.

You were mad at him. And who would not be? He did something which you always warned him to stay away from. You told him not to touch your things, not to clean up the dressing table then too he did. It's not that you didn't like how he cleaned it up. What made you angry was the way he taunted you after.

'You see it, it hardly takes 10 minutes to clean and for God knows how many more months you were going to keep it so messy,'

Only if he knew you were busy for the whole last week due to your office presentations, submission of new upcoming shopping centres, you were busy with buying groceries for your house as well as your neighbour who got sick and had no one near her and many things which he doesn't even notice.

Sighing to yourself you freshen up and take a bath. You were ready before his day started. His day usually starts after taking a bath and getting ready for the office.  

Oh, once he gets ready he is not even Taehyung he is already a businessman who won't stop for anything. 

"Please don't tell me the breakfast isn't ready yet?!!" he yells while adjusting his watch. 

"It's ready," you answer softly, taking care not to ruin his day. You cared. You always did. How can you not when it's always his happiness, his smile surrounded you. Even though his ass is annoying.

"Be ready at Five, we have a party to attend," he gulped down the juice while you nodded to his statement. Finishing his last chunk of food he gets up cleaning his hands and taking his belongings. As he crossed your figure you turned with him, following him. You were a puppet for him. 

And you loved it. 

"Don't forget it's FIVE," he clears the timing, raising his voice a little while you mimic his body language. 

"Irritating ass," you mumble. 

The time passes soon and you are done with your work by 4 and you still have an hour to get ready and reach his office. Rushing to your home from the office you take a shower and wear a black dress you bought a few months back. The material was comfortable and hugged your skin, showing off your curves. To be honest you surely gave it a thought before wearing it in his office party but you shrugged it off. 

"It's not even like he will spare a glance at me," you chuckled heavy heartedly before finishing your makeup and loosing some strands of your hair down your shoulder.  

As Taehyung asked you to reach his company, you reach there on time. Of course you didn't obey him all the time but at this moment you weren't in the mood to start an argument with him. The driver opens the door for you and you get inside. You find Taehyung as always busy in his phone, scrolling through stocks he has shares in. A sigh from your lips catches his attention.  

A side glance from his eyes locks on you. He finds you looking outside while your body slumped in the seat due to tiredness. And it couldn't go unnoticed. He understands how hard you work for him, for your work, for yourself.  And he appreciates it. But he is not interested in starting any kind of conversation with you or showing appreciation.