AFTER LEAVE

"I want… I want you to cancel my promotion. And… and make me quit this company," you mumble slowly, taking care of the words you speak. You know how he would react. But you were sure that you could make him understand. 

"Y/n…" he halts, processing your words. He wasn't sure if he could let you go. You were a great asset to the company but more than that you were a sensible person, a great friend, a great companion anyone could have in their life. From the day he announced you were about to get promoted, he started investing more time in you, with you. And as he expected he found you such a nice friend to have in life. He wasn't ready to lose you.

"I cannot. I understand I said all those things in anger.  But I am not disappointed. I can never be… you are perfect. Please don't go," his voice gets softer than the usual Jimin tone.

"Sir. Can we meet tomorrow and talk about it? I have something to share with you," your words split out of your mouth while he just nods. He was still not over the shock he got through you. Ending the call, he rubs his forehead in confusion and distress.

He was confused. If you want to leave, you can sign resignation but still you are asking him to throw you out of the office. But why?

Sighing to himself, he leaves the elevator and makes his way to the car. He starts the car and prepares himself for the usual drama of the house. He hated going home. There wasn't any home.

She never made that concrete world a home.

"And I never gave her the chance to leave," he mutters, speeding up his car in agony and hurt.

While you fall asleep again due to tiredness. You were tired, broken and cried a lot hence, you just needed sleep. You mom came to check upon you but finding you still sleeping she leaves the room. More than food you needed a mind resting and she understood.

"I ask... her or me?" Your sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, You spoke the words.

"Are we fcking kidding?!! Answer me, Tae... her or me?" You yell once again as your chest heaves up and down while tears rolled down your soft cheeks.

You know what anyone would answer, you know what Taehyung would choose.

Her.

"Her,"

"Wow…. I mean wow. She was never there with you, Tae. I was there. Why can't you ever see me? Am I so unlovable?" You felt defeated. And Taehyung's silence made it even harder.

"Y/n. I love her… why can't you understand one simple thing. Just leave my life and let me live. Leave… leave. I said leave…"

The horrific dream makes you awake. You release your unsteady breaths slowly out of your lungs, sweat trickles down your forehead while you rub your palm over the skin to wipe it off.

"A bad dream, calm down… its okay," you mutter, rubbing your chest. And letting tears fall down your cheeks. It was heavy. So heavy to go through alone without him.

You hated how you loved him so much. You hated how pathetic you were for him.
You hated how you still wanted him.
You hated how you still want him to forget her and come for you.

You sigh and wipe your tears, making way to the balcony, you try to feel the cold breeze ripping through your skin and making your feelings shut down for a moment. You stared blankly at the sky, thinking nothing. You had your plate full you don't want to think more.

Few weeks later

Taehyung's pov:

Soon after Y/n left the house, I asked Ele to shift. I wanted her to be with me all the time. Whenver I wake up, I wanted her. When I sleep, I wanted her to be there with me. I am so selfish for her love, and I admit it.