WHO... YOU?

"What the f..."

"What's wrong with her?" Taehyung mutters under his breath as he stares at the scrumptious food.

Your leave took something with him as he sat down to eat but couldn't grab the fork to start. His eyes roam around the door thinking you might come back.

"Oh... do not. Don't mess with my brain!" He sighs and starts digging in his food. As he tries to fill the emptiness surrounded by him by scrolling through his phone he gets a text message from Eleanor.

"Hey, Teddy"

"Ele! You had dinner?"

"Umm yeah, how about you? Are you with her?"

"Nope. She left when I served her food. I don't know why she acted so rude, man!"

"Chill, my teddy. Things take time. And remember you need to be kind to her and be a good friend before divorce,"

"I don't know, cupcake! She makes it so hard. If it goes like this... I'll just give her whatever alimony she asks for."

"Taetae, calm down. Okay? We'll talk later about this. And don't forget our museum date tomorrow 🥺"

"I won't, bae. I'll be there. Goodnight. I am tired,"

.
"Goodnight, love love,"

"Love you more than anything, Ele,"

Finishing his dinner he cleans up the table. And somehow that makes him understand how difficult it was to clean the table twice, throw the leftovers and place the dustbin bags out of home, clean the stand and place the new dinner mats for the morning breakfast, and place the old ones in the washing machine.

But that was just about the kitchen and dining area. You maintained the whole house. You cleaned the living room every night so in the morning you don't have to rush for everything. You maintain lists for grocery, for his scented soaps and shampoo, for the whole house. you maintained his cupboard having his every clothing separated so he doesn't has to run every morning.

He sits on the chair with a huff. And realisation starts to hit him. His house which looks beautiful and well decorated was just because of you.

And soon you'll be gone,

He mumbles about your leave as he gets up and leave the dining area.

He finds you asleep with dim lights on and duvets covered till your head. You always hid yourself in the duvets and he just knows this information about you.

"Like you are scared from everyone"

The golden honey rays peek through the curtains while your alarm rings, waking you up from your beauty sleep. You hit the snooze button before getting up and tying your hair in a messy bun. Your habit of checking on Taehyung makes you repeat it every morning as you turn around to find him sleeping peacefully. His palm laid below his cheek, making his cheeks look so plump and of a teddy bear.

Passing a small flying kiss you turn off the alarm before taking a hot shower. And as you come in your senses your overthinking starts again. You are reminded of Taehyung's actions.

He did all that so he could leave me, right?

He wanted to talk about divorce, right?

The thought of divorce shakes your whole existence as you hit your forehead many times.

How can you not make him love you all these years?

How can you be so dumb to not understand him?

Why can't you be his love?

"Shut up!! Just shut up!"

Shutting your thoughts, you get dressed up. While finishing with your office look and hairstyle you find yourself shedding a tear again.

"I tried. I did everything, didn't I? Was giving me a chance too difficult for him? I don't want to die while trying to forget you," You complain.

But you pick yourself up fast, you have many things to do. You can't sit and cry the whole day.

You needed to get done with breakfast before thinking about other things as Taehyung is getting ready. And you don't have much time left to finish other house tasks.

Sooner than expected you are ready with his breakfast and your lunch box. You serve his plate and his juice. Crossing the dining area you were about to go to the living area to clean it when you found Taehyung entering the room.

"Good morning, where are you going? Let's have breakfast together," he announces, his large palm finding its way to hold your wrist as he drags you to your chair. Your heart was about to come out of your flesh and get crushed by Taehyung. His cold palm made your skin burn under his touch.

"Y/n?" He calls you out to catch your attention. You were stuck in yourself, in his touch to interpret and see that you have to eat breakfast.

You are going to kill me before you leave.

"Why?" You ask, picking up that ounce of courage you had.

"Sorry..." he questions, his eyebrow raising above his glabella. (a bio student has written this, excuse me please)😭

His sorry brought you back to reality.

"I mean why didn't you have breakfast alone? Like you always do," you sigh with a sarcastic tone.

"I... I just wanted to eat with you?" His words came like a shock to himself. He never had breakfast with you, and he never thought he would.

"Such a liar," your words held a hint of anger, power which can destroy every inch of ego.

"Y/n..." he uses his authoritative tone to shut you up.

"Just eat and go, Tae. I don't want to have anything with you," your assertion makes his mind go crazy. You were acting so ruthless and disrespectful from last night which he is not used to.

You get going without giving him a chance to speak.

Gladly due to the nuisance that happened in the morning, you didn't get late for the office. As you reach the office you start unpacking your bag to get over with your remaining projects.

"Y/n..." you jolt up hearing Jimin's voice out of nowhere as he decides to barge inside your cabin without notice.

The audacity this man is having nowadays.

'Y/n... he is your boss, shut up,' mumbling to yourself you get up from your chair soonest.

"Good morning, sir," you greet him while your eyes land upon a small yet not so small man.

"Good morning, y/n. Meet him, he is Jeon Jungkook. He is our new junior architect, please give him a tour of our office and drop him off with a few easiest projects for this week. Then we'll think what to do with him. Also, Jungkook please meet Kim Y/n. She is my best architect and a gem I found for my firm," his smile widens, hiding his beautiful ocean-like eyes as he praises you.

You bow him and blush a little due to his trust in you and his compliments.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am. I'll work hard and prove a great investment to this company," he affirms, showing off his toothy smile as he bows. Alongwith his body his long slits of hair also bow to you two.

Y/n... I will work harder. So you rest, baby.