FOUND

"Okay. Can you please keep that damn phone away for a minute when we talk!!?" You mutter in anger, to be honest you were quite loud.

"Did you say something?" He asks, finally sliding his phone down his fingers and letting it rest on the table. His as usual dark and blank stare meets your tired eyes.

"Nothing," you answer before leaving the room. He was surprised by your action. You never left him alone on the dining table, instead you never left before him.

'What's wrong with her?' He questions before finishing up his food and leaving for the office.

Soon the weekend arrives and you both get ready for the evening. He wanted to drive the car hence he asked the driver to leave early. And you liked it, when he drives and you sit beside him. Even though for him it meant nothing, for you it meant something. Something that was just between you two.

"Hello, Taehyung!!" your mother greets Taehyung with a wide smile and a long hug while Taehyung's cheesy smile spreads across his lips.

"My baby," your dad's strong voice echoes through the door while he widens his arm around your back.

"Dad... I missed you," your voice sounded so little and cute.

"Come." They guide you both inside.

Your mom made so much dinner for you and Taehyung that almost made you think how loving mothers are for their children, how much they shower love and everything they have just to see their kids happy and fulfilled.

"Thank you, mom for these. I am really enjoying having my favourite dishes on the table," Taehyung says while your mothers nods with a grin. In your opinion, Taehyung never talked if its not related to work but he talks, he talks only when he has his interests in.

Maybe you never interested him, maybe your talk wasn't interesting.

"You seem very busy since last month, my champ... is everything alright at work?" Your mom asks as you nod to answer her.

"Yes, ma. Everything's alright. Its just that boss is trying to evaluate the new mall's design and we are tired of adding new ideas everyday. I get so drained sometimes... that its hard to even understand what I want to add," you answer with a sarcastic laugh. While your mom hums to your answer. She cared, she really did. And she loved when you shared about your life.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you two about something. See, I don't want to interfere in your marriage but..." she halts, her lingering gaze landing on you while you gulp in fear. Fear... you were scared of Taehyung's reaction. You didn't know what he would do or how he will react.

"Yes, mom?" He asks, his soft palm resting on your mom's knuckles.

"Its been three years since you both got married. Everyone moves on with life and the person they get married to. Don't you think it's the time, you two also start planning for the future? I mean plan for kids?" She hesitates to complete but she does. Taehyung's palm leaves your mom's hand. And you got his answer. His gaze stayed lowered, while his blank stare on the plate scared you to death. You didn't want him to get hurt, you didn't want to see him remembering someone else when kids are mentioned, you didn't want to see him breaking down when you can't hold him.

"Mom. I get your intentions are pure and trust us, we are trying to know and understand each other first and then take a step ahead. Hence it's taking time. And we'll be happy if you all stay on the same page as we are for now..." he answers, without shame, without any guilt. How could he just lie to them on their face?

Your fist balls as you try to control your anger while your mom and dad nod to Taehyung's reply, satisfied with his answer.

"I'll be back," he gets up to use the restroom. While you continue to chat with your parents, trying to hold on to his lies and support them.