LEAVE

He loves this…

He loves hearing her. He loves seeing her. He loves everything that starts or ends with her.

He smiles to himself, his eyes shining bright like a star as the excitement to hold Eleanor in his arms soon fills up his chest.

I love you, come home soon…

Soon his eyes fall shut due to tiredness and he starts dreaming of building this house a home again with her while you sit across the window in the guest room.

Wondering.

Wondering.

Wondering.

The busy road calms down slowly as the vehicles vanish away for the night, meanwhile complete silence spills across the way. You wondered how this road helps every passenger to reach their destination in the day It is filled with so much light and brings so much joy to everything. It is now filled with complete darkness, and the night makes it hollow with nothing in his hand.

Much similar to you, y/n?

Shut up… not now.

I was joking, girl. Calm down. And let's go to bed.

Nope…

Your mind and brain were having a serious conversation in which you weren't interested at all. You were busy… staring at the road.

Your heavy eyes found hard to close. You had so much to ask, so much to complain, to wait and take answers for everything which happened to you. Yet you did nothing. You are letting him go, for his better and for your best.

Lost in the thoughts you didn't sleep for the whole night. You were drowned in the ocean of love you created for Taehyung. And you had to suffer now. Finding it difficult to still open your eyes, you let them rest and close for a short nap. It is six in the morning, you wanted toleave right now. But you couldn't as you were too sleepy to leave. You cannot drive or book a cab until you are in your senses.

7 AM

Your body jolts in shock as you hear a loud horn blowing far from your house, making you awake from your little nap. You always hated this house for being so close to the road but you didn't have any choice at that time. And now that you have this great opportunity to leave, you are more than happy. You do have enough savings to buy… ok, not buy but you can rent out some nice place afar from the city.

Far from Taehyung.

Rubbing your eyes harshly you try to get rid of sleepiness and take a big yawn before getting up from the window side. You stretch your arms while faking a cry and plop on the bed.

Why didn't I sleep last night?

Ahhh… I want to sleep.

I want to sleep.

You punch some fists in air while faking a cry, getting mad at yourself for being such a dumb. You cannot lose sleep over someone. You shouldn't lose your precious sleep over Taehyung.

You pick every ounce of strength left in your body and freshen up. Taking a hot shower you dress the very pretty dress you've ever bought.

It's a celebration. Celebration of freedom from tears, sadness, waiting. It'll be you over everyone now.

Dragging your suitcases you bring them downstairs one by one. Sadly, one suitcase slips through your hand and reaches the floor rolling down the stairs with a thud noise making Taehyung wake up. Being scared of the noise, he immediately comes out of his room. He finds you downstairs, his eyes glued on your form as you pick up the bags and get them outside the house. He keeps watching you, wondering how you never asked for help, even when you struggled with everything alone.

He drags his feet and comes down to bid you a goodbye. He was happy that it ended without a fuss. And to add cherry on top you are leaving the house so soon, allowing Eleanor to come home.

"Y/n," his hoarse voice reaches your eardrums. You startle at the sudden sound. You thought he was sleeping, well… Now he is not. You freeze at your place, trying to gather strength to face him. You didn't want to see him. You didn't want to face him but now he is here. And for God knows what reason it becomes hard for you to ignore his presence.

You turn around, your head turning upwards as you face him. You weren't ashamed of loving him. You were ashamed of waiting for so long. You pluck some hair strands behind your ear and make eye contact with his brown eyes. That's when he notices, notices your dress. Yellow coloured material draped around you looked beautiful, it made your aura more like sunshine.

Taking heavy steps, he walks towards you. As he gets closer to you, your heart starts throbbing hardly in your chest, your knuckles form fists to control you. You don't want to break in front of him. You don't want him. He reaches your figure, a few inches away from you while your eyes squint a little before shutting them and opening.

"Thank you for everything you did for me till now. Goodbye, Y/n. It was nice knowing you," he mumbles, more like a whisper. He knows he didn't know you. He knows it didn't end in a good way… he knows, right? He ended it in a very vulgar way anyone could have done.

Stretching his arms, he pulls you in a hug. His chin rests above your head while you struggle to breath in his embrace. You were caught by surprise. You never expected this. You never knew Taehyung could hug, speak, or make eye contact. Your heart fills with the agony he made you feel after doing this to you. Your eyes were ready to give up their shield and break down. But you had to be strong. Your ear rests on his chest, making it clear for you to hear his heartbeat. The beats were steady with a perfect rhythm, beating calmly inside his rib cage. while yours… your heart was about to come out if he stays like this for two minutes more. You didn't hug him back. You just couldn't pick strength to move your arms. You stay there, blank. Your nostrils fill with his cologne, the best you've ever sniffed.

Shut up, Y/n… you've never sniffed anyone else's cologne except him, that's why you think it's best!

Yes, Y/n. There are better cologne and sexy men out in the market!?

You close your eyes, kind of shutting your irrational thoughts. You had the dirtiest mind you guessed.

Somehow finding strength, you push Taehyung back holding his t-shirt hem. He releases you immediately. And steps a little away from you.

You were taking a large piece of him with you.

"Meet my lawyer. Don't forget. Also… never call me or text me," you remind him.

His brows crease to form unison. He never texted you till now, why would he do it now? Shrugging the thoughts he was getting he nods slowly. Without saying anything more, you leave.

Leave his place.

Leave his life.

___________________

Precap:

Taehyung: Answer the godamm phone, Y/n!!

XXX: Sir, she said she won't answer your calls or texts. She'll meet you directly in court.

Taehyung: Ayee, you, shut up, okay!! She has to answer my call. What's all this nonsense, huh? You both think I'll agree to do whatever you ask… never in this life!

______________________