HER

Taehyung's pov:

"I found you, Ele. I did…" I speak out, catching my breath. 

Her little figure turns around, her wavy hair flipping from her shoulders reaching her chest. Her hands clutches around the blue orchids as her hooded eyes find me, her lips twitch open in surprise as she parts them. The long single flick of her hair covers her eyes, making them shut. As I smile in tears, my hands tremble to hold her. 

"Oh, Tae!" Her candied sweet voice calms my volcano erupted heart. She puts aside her flower in one hand and leans forward to hug me. 

Hug me.

She: A solution to every problem in this world.

She: a solution to my destroyed world. 

She: a solution to pieces of my heart to be mended together.

"You don't know… don't know, how many times have I tried contacting you. You changed your number, you changed the country, you changed your social media handles, you changed everything," I complained. My eyes soaking with tears dripped on the head as she snuggled her head in my chest, holding me near her. 

"Tae, I am sorry. I had my own reasons. Or I wouldn't have done something like this with you," she mumbled, getting away from my skin. Wiping my eyes, I gulp down the lump and look at her.

Her eyes which she painted with kohl and mascara looked so ethereal, her cheeks were like a teddy bear puffy and soft, she smiles and my world dances, her lips twitched and moves only to make me weak, my heart weak.

Her hand dips in my head as she plays with my bunch of hair lock. Just like old times. 

"How are you? Did you do great?" She asks with her small eyes twinkling like pearls. 

"I did great. I built my dad's business again from scratch. I made my parents proud. I missed you. I got married…" my words come to halt as I realize what came out of my stupid mouth. 

'I got married' 

Did I even get married on my own wish? 

"You got married?! When did this happen? How does she look? Does she takes care of you? Come on… answer me," her lips curl to form a pout as I leave a long sigh. 

"Yup. It's been three years. But… yeah we… we are good," my words stuttered and she knew it was all a lie. There wasn't anything good without her by my side.

"Its okay, Tae. I get it. These six years without you were like hell for me too. I can't even put in words, how much have I missed you, your voice. And now that you are here… right in front of me, it still feels like a dream. I am grateful that I found you again," she squeezed my hand in between her soft palms while her twinkling eyes assured me of her words. 

Does that mean that she still loves me? Does that mean that her world still revolves around like it used to do?

"You… are you… I mean can we meet…. Meet tomorrow?" I didn't know what to say, how to ask her if she was available.

"Of course. I am free and please let's meet in our favourite cafe. I have so many things to share with you…" her edges curl up as I chuckle at her cuteness.

I was whipped. Whipped only for her.

"Yes. And I want to hear everything," I muttered, showing interest in her talk.

Her soft palms slide in my rough, sharp edged palm as she bids me goodbye. 

Six years ago, she did the same thing. But at that time she didn't tell me she'll meet me again, yet I waited. And now that she told me she'll meet me tomorrow, I am already waiting for tomorrow.