START

“Jimin, I won the case. I did it!”

“And I won my love back, I got Irene back!!!”

“Wait… really??

“Wait… really? Oh… we both spoke at the same time, haha,” he giggles. Taking a deep breath in his lungs, he rested his head on the wall. He closed his eyes as he understood the real meaning of peace. Everything is settled now.

“I am happy for you, Jimin. I'm so happy. You got her back, congratulations,” your sweet voice cooed in his ears. As he mutters thanks from the other side.

“I am happy for you too, girl. You are one of the bravest people I've ever known. And somewhere your fighting spirit made me stay and fight for her love till now. Thank you,” he utters, tilting his head as he checks on Irene. He loves her more than he can ever think of loving someone.

“It's not fair though. I took his money for no reason. It feels like I begged for something which is not mine. I am not feeling much great. Maybe I'll just donate it to some charity. It doesn't belong to me,” you inform him as he understands your insecurity and agrees to your say.

“But the victory of both over our fights call for a great party. Let's throw a party this weekend with Irene and me, you and Jungkook,” he advises, making you nod and reply okay with whatever he says.

Ending the call with Jimin, your fingertips hit the dialpad with Jungkook's number. As he answers the call, you share the news to him. He sounds happy for you as he asks for the promised dinner and a party. Without getting away from his demand you accept and call him for dinner at your parents house. You promise him that you will cook for him.

3 months after

“Mom, I will call you later. I am reaching the office for an important meeting, bye,” you put the call to an end and enter the lift to reach the board room for the meeting held for construction of an office for a chairperson of the government bodies. If he likes your proposal, he can play a major key in the growth of your company.

As the lift reaches the third floor you close your eyes to take a huff of confidence in yourself and your proposal. But the flashbacks hit you reminding you about the last three months.

The way you win the case, the way you fight with your weak self,  the way you fight with love you still have for Taehyung, the way you get through hard days and come back stronger for yourself. Everything now makes sense as God has brought the best people and best days in your life after so many years of sorrow.

Stepping out of the elevator you find Jimin and Jungkook along with other colleagues walking up to the boardroom. And now that means only you were late.

Oh my!

Fasting up your speed you reach just behind the last person and enter along with them. Jimin's gaze lands on your huffing figure as he shakes his head in defeat. You are late and he hates anyone being late. Eyeing you, he settles in his chair as you mumble low apologies.

The meeting starts and everyone introduces each other. While the interior designers put forward the ideas to use up the space in creative ideas you and your team cut down their few pointers to keep the area spacious. The two teams keep on putting forward the planned pointers and new ideas. And thus the meeting ends after a three hour long discussion with the final decision of the Chairperson.

“Y/n. Meet Kim Namjoon, the best interior designer of the town. The great artist you will be working with for this project,” Jungwon, CCO of Artscafe introduces a tall, well build up man. You raise your head to take a look at him as you find his face strong and his body rock solid. Kind of made of rocks. He pushes his hands to shake it with yours and just as you slide your hand in his palm, your soft, rosy palm struggles in his grip. He is really strong. His eyes get smaller as they form a crescent shape like a moon while passing his smile as you nod doing the same.

“I am Kim… sorry, Ms Y/n, Chief Architect at Park & Co.,” you introduce yourself, taking a breath in your lungs. Your habit of putting Kim  doesn't seem to go away yet.

He nods to your say, and pulls out his hand out of your grip. His warmth leaves your skin while you continue to hear the two praising you for Jimin's company growth.

“See you around, Y/n,” Namjoon's husky voice surrounds your figure as you blank out hearing him. Turning around he leaves to follow his boss while you turn around to search for Jungkook and Jimin.

“Where are these stupid guys?” You mutter under your breath while your gaze scans the whole board room.

Dialling Jungkook's number, you continue to look out for him. While he throws his hand in the air for you to find him.

“Jaykayyy is just in front of you,” he exclaims, answering your call.

“I cannot see you, dumbass. Where are you?” You grit your teeth. And just when you find him, you pout in annoyance. For the whole time he wasn't available and lost somewhere.

“I want snow ice coffee with a nouget chocolate pastry,” you huff as you pass your coat to him while your feet find a way to escape the room.

“Yes, maam. Jaykay on duty for you,” he announces, following you as you two reach the elevator.

“Where were you?” You pout, crossing hands around your chest. And taking back the coat you cover yourself.

“Aish! Don't ask me, I was surrounded by these stupid people from Artscafe. They were asking so many questions and I had zero energy to answer. Thank god, you called me otherwise I would have fainted right there. I don't know how I will be able to bear those bean bags…” he rolls his eyes, shaking his head as he gets out of the elevator. You agree to his say and follow him.

Finding the nearest cafe, you two sit around gossiping about Artscafe employees like you found the aliens forgetting totally about Jimin. And that's when you get his call.

“You… potato sack!! Where are you?” He yells over the call as you push the phone away from your ear.

“We are at…” you forget the name of the cafe as you ask Jungkook and answer him.

“You two will never improve. I am also coming there. Also, Y/n don't forget… you are starting that Chairperson project tomorrow. And till the construction gets over Kim Namjoon will be working with you to help both construction and designs plan work out simultaneously without confusion. Remember no mistake… please I can't afford any single mistake in this project,” he requests as you assure him.

----------------------

A new love story starting??

I don't know... lemme ask the author

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️