WE FELL

Y/n… I will work harder. So you rest, baby

You were busy hearing Jimin's notes regarding the project as you failed to notice Jungkook's smirk. He was there for you.

"Okay, then! Y/n, meet me in my office before going home. I need to talk to you," he announces while you just nod.

His decision of promoting you made his trust grow on you which meant his every project detail being shared to you. Meaning you need to work hard. 

He absolutely wanted you to be his best decision ever made for the firm. And you wanted to prove it to yourself.

"Ma'am, shall we go?" A timid voice from not so timid Jungkook reaches your ear, calling you out of your thoughts.

"Umm… yeah," you mutter with a nod. 

You show him the firm with every important person's cabin, and introduce him to his fellow colleagues. He greeted everyone. And finally after wasting more than an hour on him you get back to your room. 

The heated sun cools down with the moon taking over the sky as you stare at the people leaving for their home from your window. They looked in hurry, hurry to reach home, to hold their loved ones, to spend time with their loved ones. 

"We need to talk. It's important please,"

A text from Taehyung. Probably the first text you ever received and it can be the last one too.

You know what it meant. And you were feeling free after so long. You understood it was meant to happen when you were the only one holding on to this marriage. 

You close your eyes with a defeated smile.

You can't fight for him when he has already left the war before it has started,

You can't fix him when he's not at all broken,

You can't wait for him when is going in the opposite direction, 

You can't plant a rose for him when he loves tulips,

You can't love him when he loves her.

"Huh…" a blow of air escapes your lips. Gathering yourself you start to pack your laptop and other belongings. Turning the lights off your cabin you reach the elevator. 

"Y/n, ma'am, " Jungkook's sweet yet loud voice pricks your ear. Your gaze lands on his form as you wonder how a man can be so childish to even tie his lace before going home. And just you were wondering, his large body lands on your torso making you lose your balance while your palm sticks to the wall nearby to get support. His rocky chest hits your head as you curse him while your top of the head knocks his chin off his jaw. It hurts to get his perfect jaw hurt. 

"Ouch!" You yelp as you feel your skin getting ripped off your exposed shoulder. He takes a step back to balance himself, unaware of the fact that his nails are digging your skin. 

"You! Are you mad? Can't you tie your shoelace before leaving office?" You shower your anger on him as soon as he picks his form. He bows to apologize you but his head hits your vertex of head making your groan in anger. 

"I am so sorry. Sorry, ma'am.  I really don't know what's happening," he mumbles with terror filled in his voice, scared of you. 

Pulling his hand, he reaches to check your head. He strokes your skin gently, massasing the soft flesh of yours while you open your eyes only to find him close. 

Why am I so short?! Or is this man too tall?

"Its okay. I am fine," you mutter, trying to remove his hand from your head while his eyes land on your shoulder.