LISTEN

"Welcome to bitch boss side," you smile with a smirk playing on your side.

Smiling to yourself, you pull your car from the parking lot. You were satisfied after so long. Somewhere taking revenge made you happy and your lips found a way to smile after so long.

I hate how I have to ruin you to be happy…

I hate how you've ruined me…

I hate that I miss you,

I hate that I am so vulnerable, god!!

Shaking your head through his memories, through pity feelings for him. You don't want to feel pity, you don't want to feel anything for him. As you drive through the floors of the parking lot and reach the gate to get out of the office, you find Jungkook waiting just there. He was waiting for you and you know it by his cheeky smile when he finds your car.

Your jaw tightens seeing him, hands clutched around your steering wheel. Taking the car to the side, you let him in. His huge body just fits in your car. You wondered if he was just a little more heightened then it would have been difficult for your car to adjust him in. That means… you need to upgrade your car, it's too small.

"Hey," he releases a heavy breath, meaning he had to take a jog to reach your car. But you parked it a few metres away from him. It wasn't that far… well, it was far.

"Hii, how's the office?" Your regular question comes with the same office tone.  But he didn't mind it because he knew that you needed to talk, just talk to someone.

"It's just going. Now that you are leaving… it'll be hell," he admits, making you suspicious.

Why would he say that?

"Why? We didn't even get to work together much. I am sure you'll love the team we've created till now," You assure, adjusting the gear and avoiding eye contact with him. He knows your actions.

"I will eventually have to love them. It's just… come back soon. We all will miss you," he mumbles, his voice lowering down as he speaks out.

"Jungkook. I will come back. Don't worry. And be okay. This company needs young minds and sensible people like you," you try to make him understand that you weren't important to him, the company was. People like you were meant to come and go but company has to stay, and he has to grow.

"Also, y/n. I wanted to say something.  I know it's not my business to mind in your life. But just know that me and Jimin sir are always here for you professionally and personally as your friends. And… I'll just say that… don't let anybody, anybody in this world make you cruel. Don't give them the power to ruin your self worth, you are more than that. No matter how badly you want to make them taste their bitterness, the hurt they have caused you, the way they have destroyed you…" he halts, your gaze reaches him. You didn't want to hear that but you needed to. And he knows that. You keep quiet and let him finish even when his words hurt.

Why doesn't he understand me?

Taehyung did so wrong to me… he deserves what I am going to do with him.

"The way they have destroyed you and your life is no less than taking away your everything. But remember one thing, y/n… revenge is never better when it's about losing yourself. It's not worth losing you from yourself. You are so much more than just taking revenge and hurting him. You have so much ahead of you waiting for you, that promotion, the better life you've been waiting… maybe someone better than Taehyung who didn't deserve you at all," he is finished but you weren't.  Your heart aches, your throat aches, your breath finds it difficult to come out. You pierce your gaze in him and he understood, you didn't like his opinion.