DISCUSS

I know that. Anything new…

Y/n just calm down. Your mom is not okay, right now…

Yeah and for who? That stupid man…

Well, you love that stupid man!

Shit… yes. How did I end…

"He is cheating on you, he is having an affair with soem random girl…" she blurts out while her hands hold you tightly, knowing you'll lose your strength. Your dad keeps his palm to support your back.

Why?

Why they had to know this?

Oh, how hurt they must be to see their beloved Taehyung with someone…

"Dad…" you turn to find your dad with a blurring vision filled with tears. He nods, taking you in a hug as he knows you'll need him the most.

"I am sorry, honey. We couldn't protect you," he whispers, his chest heaving up and down while you just shake your head in his embrace.

"It wasn't your fault. Its been him. His filthy nature not to change…" you mutter with a small voice.

"Y/n. We went to the musuem today as my favourite artist was about to put some arts on display. And we were just roaming around when I saw him… saw him with a girl. And we thought it must be his friend or something… but no," she halts. And you know what does that break means.

"They kissed each other, and they didn't even think it was public place. As soon as I saw them…" she gets cut off by your dad while his grip on you tightens.

He needed to hold you, his beloved daughter, his precious gem…

He knew you were like your mother. If you loved someone you gave your best so ofcourse you weren't at the fault, and he knew that.

"We reached out to them. Taehyung was surprised but not scared. For the first time, he looked right in my eye. And when I asked him what was he doing… he just said. He just said that he loves her. And she is… Eleanor," he stops. He didn't add more pointers to the story. He kept it short and only things which would hurt you less.

Except that girl's name.

Eleanor.

He shouldn't have said her name.

You hate her name. You hate his name.

You hate her. You love him.

"Y/n… how could you not see or feel changes in your relationship? Did he make it so obvious that you couldn't see his changing behaviour. Anyway, baby you shouldn't be going back to him. He doesn't deserve you," she pleads, stroking your arm.

He doesn't deserve me.

Right, he doesn't deserve me.

"Mom, dad. Calm down. I am okay. You don't have to worry, please don't cry," you hold their hands, massaging and letting them know it wasn't their fault.

Nor was it your fault.

But someone has to pay for it… now it would be Taehyung.

He broke you, fine…

He didn't think of you, fine…

He disrespected your parents, hell is waiting…

After making them understand you were okay and you weren't going to stay with him, you leave their place. It was hard to make them understand that you need to go to his house right now but you did it. They trusted you and you will make their trust stay worthy.