SEE

"We are going to have a baby bear in our house," she smiles, her edges curling up in pure happiness.

Happiness of being able to bring a new life to the world.

Happiness of seeing a tiny part of her and Taehyung together.

Happiness of seeing Taehyung as father and herself as mother.

She was on top of the world.

"Wh… what? Are you serious? I mean… are you talking seriously? It's not a prank… is it?" Taehyung stutters, pushing her a little back so he can face her. Her small eyes were ready to tear up in happiness as she nods to his questions.

"I am pregnant… I am," she mutters, her voice dipping low in surprise. She was about to cry and Taehyung understood it. Holding her neck he brings her to his chest.

"Rest, baby… you'll need to rest a lot. And take care of your health. I promise, I will always try to be the best dad to our child. And you won't always have to take care of our baby… I'll be there. With you, with them at every step. I don't even have words, Ele…. How happy you've made me with this news. Thank you, darling. Thank you," Taehyung whispers each word slowly, making sure she hears them and understands it. The more she acted like a child, the more worry it caused Taehyung.

"I know, baby. I love you," she confesses. She had her heart open and she was glad that it was Taehyung who was trying to read her, who was trying to take care and not complain.

4 weeks later.

"Hello," his stern voice echoes around the table, catching your lawyer's attention. He looks at Taehyung with squinted eyes as he tries to recognize him.

"Ahh, yes… come, come. Mr. Taehyung," Mr. Choi greets your soon to be ex-husband, Taehyung as he takes a seat while adjusting his coat.

"See, Mr. Choi… please let's get over this soon. I have a meeting at 10. Please," he requests your lawyer. Mr. Choi nods to his plea as he starts opening a file and placing it in front of Taehyung.

"These… this is what we demand, what she demands," he declares, his back taking a rest while he crosses his hands around his chest. He was a relaxed old man with everything under his control.

Seeing your lawyer getting comfortable in his seat, Taehyung shifts in his chair in confusion.

What did you even demand?

You never had anything to take back?

Then what were you demanding?

His cold veiny fingers take a hold of the file, dragging them towards him. Holding the papers in his hands, he carefully reads everything. The ten page long agreement goes through his lips as he reads them and reaches his small brain. He was confused, more than confusion he was mad.

You can never get all these…

He will never give you…

You don't even deserve what you were asking…

And even if you did… these things were his, why would he give you?

"Are we serious…" Taehyung's sarcasm goes in vain as your lawyer cuts him off.

"Mr. Taehyung, she never jokes. And I know that you know…" his serious tone floods Taehyung with fear.

For the first time, he was scared of you. He was scared that you would take what you want. And he wasn't ready… he doesn't want to give you.

"But, Mr Choi… it's wrong. How is this even possible? She is working, she has a stable job… her parents' house. Why would the court even accept her stupid alimony demand? They will reject… I am sure the court will reject it!" He exclaims with a chuckle, somewhere convincing himself. But Mr. Choi's straight face told something else. And Taehyung knew that the court might accept it due to the stated facts.