New Earth Part One

Authors Note: Again, I do not own any of the characters beside my own nor do I own the images I use as I get them from google.

Once the Tardis materializes, the trio quickly exit to gaze upon the view of New New York. Cars flew over their heads and headed into the city while the trio looked around.

"It's the year five billion and twenty-three. We're in the galaxy M87, and this? This is New Earth." The Doctor happily said to them, walking in the middle with Rose was on his right and Amora on his left.

"That's just... That's just.." the blonde said breathlessly, taking in the new surroundings. Rose couldn't come up with any words that could describe the emotions she was feeling as she stared at the city in awe.

"It's amazing!" Amora said, looking at the water that was in front of them. It was so clear and calm that it made her want to jump in.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." The Doctor said with a smile on his face. He enjoyed how happy they were, glad that he was able to give them this experience.

"I'll never get used to this. Never. Different ground beneath my feet, different sky." Rose said, her excitement growing with every word. Rose started jumping up and down, which caused Amora to laugh and join in. Amora reached her hand to Rose, who happily took it with no hesitation. As Amora laced her fingers with Rose's, she could feel her heartbeat quicken but she ignored it, believing that it was just because of the high levels of excitement she was feeling.

The blonde and brunette laughed joyfully at their childish behavior, not caring how insane they looked. Amora and Rose smiled at each other, the brunette glad that she was able to make The Doctor let out a laugh as he watched the two, loving how free and happy they were.

" What's that smell?" Rose asked aloud once she and Amora stopped jumping. Her smile never leaving her as she let go of Amora's hand.

"Apple grass." Amora said, reaching down to pick up a few pieces of the grass. She lifted the pieces up to her nose, breathing in the fruity scent.

"Apple grass." Rose gushed as she leaned in closer to Amora absentmindedly before realizing how close she was to her. The blonde blushed, her cheeks a soft pink.

"On my planet, our grass smells very floral but this is so much better." Amora said, rubbing the pieces against her fingers, not minding the closeness.

"We should visit your planet soon! I would love to see it." Rose said to her, reaching out to hold onto Amora's arm.

Amora smiled and nodded. "When visitors are allowed back, I would love to show you around! Ooh, you would also look great in our traditional clothing; Earth clothes are so restrictive sometimes." She motioned to her short-sleeved shirt and low waisted jeans. She also had a black faux leather jacket around her hips.

 Rose let out a mix between a scoff and a laugh

Rose let out a mix between a scoff and a laugh. "Do people on your planet just stroll around half nude?" she asked the brunette. She couldn't help but picture it in her head, a planet filled with gorgeous super models strolling around half nude. Rose could feel her checks light up as she tried to clear her head from her thoughts.