Tooth and Claw-Part One

The Doctor was moving around the Tardis, flicking some of the controls when Rose and Amora entered the counsel room. Rose was dressed in some denim mini dungarees while Amora was dressed in a pleaded green checkered skirt and a tucked in green blouse. She wore white gloves to match her outfit and her bracelet and gloves were covered by the long sleeves of her blouse. She decided to fashion a necklace using a chain she found on her desk when she woke up and added her ring to it, completing the look.  

"What do you think of this? Will it do?" Rose asked worriedly as she presented her denim mini-dungarees to them to judge.

"You look lovely honey." Amora said, causing the blonde to smile brightly at her. Rose was glad that Amora loved her outfit, as she really did not know what to wear for their outing and was a bit nervous when she saw Amora's outfit. 

"In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag." The Doctor said to Rose, causing Amora to give him a small glare for his comment. Amora deliberately stepped on the Doctor's foot, ignoring his howl of pain as she sent a reassuring smile towards Rose, who had failed to notice what the brunette had done. 

"I mean you look lovely Rose." He said, nursing his foot for a moment before casting his attention back on Amora, who sent him a charming smile. "You look lovely Amora, more time accurate if I do say so myself." The Doctor said honestly, not being able to lie to the brunette (especially when her eyes brighten at his compliment). 

"Now hold on, listen to this." He said as he put in a CD into the Tardis, and loud music began to play, causing the girls to laugh with joy.

"Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979." He informs them then goes to sing along with the singer. Amora bobs her head to the music, getting used to it and finding herself mumbling along. Rose could barely hear her, but she could tell that the brunette has a lovely singing voice, though that didn't really surprise her because of her species. 

"You're a punk." Rose said, swaying her hips along to the music.

"It's good to be a lunatic." He sang to them. Amora quietly joined him, singing along with the Doctor before stopping, chiding herself for singing. 

"That's what you are. A big old punk with a bit of rockabillly thrown in." Amora teased the Time Lord, hoping that no one had noticed her singing along. The Doctor goes over and takes her hand, giving her a little spin which causes Amora to throw her head back in a laugh. The Doctor smiles fondly at the sight before him. 

"Would you like to see him?" He asked the girls, letting Amora go and doing the same to Rose, who excitedly accepted the Doctor's hand and did a big twirl.

"How'd you mean? In concert?" the blonde asked him, enjoying how happy and light everyone was being. To her, this was the definition of perfect. Traveling through space and time with the Doctor and Amora, who quickly established and cemented herself as part of their team. 

"What else is a Tardis for? I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November 1979. What do you think?" The Doctor asked the two young women. 

The two girls looked at each other and nodded in unison, coming up with an answer just by using their eyes. The Doctor smiled at the sight, extremely happy. 

"Sheffield it is." Rose answered for them as Amora stayed close by her side, playing with a few strands of Rose's hair. Rose smiled and laid her head on Amora's shoulder as they watched the Doctor. 

"Hold on tight." The Doctor advised them as he began to start getting to work on the console. 

The Doctor beats the rhythm of the song on the console as they travel. Amora tries to hold on tight to bars behind her and motions for Rose to do the same. The Tardis becomes bumpier and bumpier, making it hard for the girls to hold tight.