XV

Another finger found a spot next to her opening and she shivered with want, with need, with anticipation. And the more he rubbed around her sensitive area, the more she felt herself pour of her wetness staining his fingers with her smell.

He didn't seem to mind though, the constant little grants he expressed were evidence enough.

The feelings in her lower tummy didn't stop and she doubted she wanted them to stop. Her toes curled and moan after moan escaped her lips. Her breath came out in small puffs but what was air when she had bliss in form of the man named Devyn Seymour. When he touched her and made her want with such sexual need. Without thought she got hold of her left breast and felt him freeze. She looked up to watch him watch her with a very curious expression.

A small smile on his lips.

The palm of his hand pressed unto her stomach and his thumb rubbed around her clit exciting her with goosebumps and prickly hair, then a finger inserted itself with surety and another running in slow taunting motions of tortious pleasure.

Heaven.

She felt herself fly with the skills of his and the tenderness of his touches. A third finger followed after, and she couldnt help herself to the slow grinding of her hips on his fingers even though she felt a small sting of pain which stopped as soon as it had come.

A small build had began within her body, raking its way all over her, drawing every single atom of her soul to its existence and she felt she was about to explode, about to release.

"Emilia."

She looked up confused as to why he had all of a sudden stopped his sweet torment. A gush of cold air hit her hard and a shiver of longing took hold of her.

"Please put on something. I...I have a lot I must attend to at the moment." He moved from her and over to his chair behind the oak table ignoring her like as if he wasnt just touching her awakening her up with want.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked more perplexed than hurt. More so frustrated with herself than him.

"No, I."

He failed to admit it, but he didn't see himself taking his wife like the sluts he usually did, and she looked like someone who needed loving and cuddles especially after love making. But damned was her body and damned with his body's reaction.

He knew he wanted her, but he just couldn't take her.

He knew he wanted her after seeing her in the dress she had worn, and he wanted her even more with her sweet innocence and curvy body.

But, there was that constant but in his head, this wasn't at all the plan.

"I have something of importance I must attend to at once." This time his voice came out more as a command than with the gentleness he had hoped for. She shakily got up from the table embarrassed not only for herself but also for her dignity. Tears stung her eyes which she constantly blinked away and she hesitantly put on her day gown not bothering to close its strings.

Devyn took in a large gulp of air. "Damn it." He cursed frustrated with not only himself but with every darn thing around him.

What was he doing? He asked himself as he rode the one-hour journey to a very discreet gentlemans club. The cold air slapped him hard on his face and it was welcoming but even at that, it didnt stop the constant need between his thighs.

He was welcomed by the strong smell of tobacco whiskey and sweat. Tall bottles of scotch sat at almost each table and with every gambling lord there was a nude escort performing services they were paid for. He marched straight for the long table top that had a bar tender at the side serving drinks with his helper polishing worn out cups.