XX

Her eyes watched him and the space between her legs burned.

She swirled her tongue around his fingers tasting of not only the jam but also his saltiness.

"How does it taste?" He questioned after he brought out his finger. "Sweet." "Indeed." His mouth claimed hers but not in a gentle manner, rather he was demanding, fighting for dominance till she finally gave in and let him have at it.

His tongue explored her mouth and her teeth. His lips bit hers and marked her on different spots of her skin. It wasn't something that was painful, neither was it rough. His hand moved once more for her burning sex and a sigh escaped her lips into his.

His fingers danced along her wetness, stroking her first slow then hard then slow again then stopping completely whenever she was about to reach her release. She circled her arms around his neck and closed the space between them giving her body, showing him she was his and his for the taking.

"Not tonight my love. Not tonight." He was up from her and a clod splash of wind hit her body. He got hold of her robe and handed it to her. "You might get a chill." There was something off about him unlike the sweet lover that had pleasured her that morning.

"We might want to tell the servants that the jam might go bad seeing as I have touched it." And yet he put the same finger in his mouth and sucked at it. Swirling his tongue this way and that tempting her with something she knew she badly wanted yet couldn't have.

She had never seen a man naked, not even her own husband.

The man however before her was indeed a god of some sort. The hairs on his body graced his skin just as how diamond complimented gold. His legs were lean and his shoulders broad. The muscles of his hands flexed at every sight movement. He was the sort of man to leave a woman breathless in her bed wanting more, he left her breathless and wanting more.

And yes, she had seen men move about shirtless and had also seen the muscle that moved about with every turn. And she had seen many men with more beautiful features, and men with auras that spoke of danger and yet the man before her, Devyn Seymour was the man that hunted her dreams.

The man that her body only reacted to with just a slight touch. And she wondered if he ever did feel the same way she did. If he ever did hunger for her.

If he wanted her.

She didn't mind the cold and as a matter of fact might have lost her robe for all she cared. Her hands run up his legs and thighs squeezing to her feel and yet when she reached his hard self, she had to stop to look at him. A silent question she asked. She touched his tip and he recoiled with a loud moan.

"Emilia."

He gripped her hair, and she felt the slight ting at the back of her head and yet even in her kneeling position she didnt bother complain. Her lips kissed his tip in slow circular motions and each time he moved, it excited her.

She got bolder and run her tongue along its pinky length kissing each vein she could find and he in turn tugged harder at her hair. She bit her lip and touched his hand loosening the tight grip he had on her. There was a dangerous clam in his eyes, and she could tell he wasn't exactly here in the room as she was rather his mind had wondered.

She got hold of him once more and kissed him making him feel good just the exact way he had done to her. She worshipped him on her knees just as the way he had done her and when she heard the animalistic growl at the back of his throat, she knew that she too could give pleasure to him just the same way she could.

She fitted half his manhood in her mouth then slowly pulled out, she pushed him once more in this time taking his full length in her then released. She could feel the strain in her lords hands with the way he flexed his fingers as if he was avoiding taking her roughly.