XVI

Her hands settled on her breasts, and she squeezed and fondled and pinched at her erect buds all the while thrusting her hips and legs and arching her back. Her opening felt empty and she needed something or someone to fill it. And as true as her imagination could conquer a hand run its way down from her stomach to her opening.

The same butterflies that had ridden her stomach during her morning ride with her husband came back ten fold and she felt the whole world spin. Movement came from the opposite side of the bed, and she didn't need to open her eyes to know who the presence belonged to. Her body had already mastered his fingers and her opening longed for them.

No words were spoken and yet moans of pleasure were exchanged. No warmth was required to fill the room and yet she provided all heat possible.

She was pulled till the edge of the bed and her bottoms half sat half dangled off the soft mattress.

His hands found her aching thighs and instead of massaging, rubbed up and down moving temptingly slow to her opening. Then she was pulled into a sitting position and her left nipple was tucked between his teeth sucking and suckling. Pulling at every single thing she had to offer and she in turn gripped him, because she felt she was too unsteady to handle herself, too unbalanced to sit on her own. His lips left her breast and his tongue licked at every inch of open skin till it landed on her neck. His hand held her back and the other directed her free hands to his bugling manhood. A gasp left her lips, and they were claimed by his torturing hotness assaulting her with dominance which she allowed .

She was then pushed back to the bed and her hips were lifted a height.

"Oh heavens." She moaned as his lips came down on her.

Emilia couldn't tell whether she was to scream in mortification or in pleasure but the flicker of his tongue had her closing her eyes and gripping the covers of her bed.

Moans dying in her throat.

Devyn sucked at her, rotating his tongue around her clit, and scrapping it gently with the hardness of his teeth. He bit at her inner thigh, leaving a mark and she cried out his name in the darkness of her chambers where she and her husband sinned. But he didn't stop his assault. His lips moved for her other thigh and kissed her softly and she felt the sharp prickle of hair on his face.

He kissed the sides of her aching skin, blessing them with the softness of his tongue and worships, and when he wasn't running his tongue along her flesh, then he was breathing her in.

His tongue found its way back to her wet lips and moved in zig zags manners exciting a shiver down her spine and if she thought the pleasure couldn't intensify his stuck his two fingers in moving gently and rocking her buttons form the inside.

A sigh of bliss rocked her entire body and she began to feel her legs vibrate and ache. The pressure built starting from her deepest core. His hands gripped her thighs, widening her even the more. It was all too much for her to handle and she wondered how he wasn't already bold from the tight grip she had on his head.

And as if on queue his fingers moved in the same mannerisms he had used while in his study and she didn't care if it made her feel wonton, she grinded her hips against him, demanding more of him.

Wanting him.

And he gave her her pleasure, kissing her in between, taking her scent blessing her with his tongue.

Her body relaxed and found its release. Release that judging from the smirk on his face he was proud of.

"Beautiful," he murmured as he run a finger along her opening. "Just beautiful."