XVIII

Granted he took more than he gave, he had tried with his efforts had he not? Though he didnt see fault in her idea, giving a trade to the people to earn themselves a living.

Then there came the question; what would happen when they all decided to work for themselves and not for him?

Would his farmlands be left empty and unattended to?

Surely there had to be workers on his property, that was after all how he got his fame, manual labour in exchange for food and shelter and not to mention lower taxes and rent compared to other lords he knew of.

"And you the lady." His fingers found their way under her chemise to her warm thigh distracting her of whatever argument she had on the tips of her tongue.

"Hold the horse steady." A cold shiver run down the length of her back, and she let out a short breath. The curls of her hairs tickled his fingers and when he pushed in one finger, he could already tell of her warm welcoming, she was ready.

"Emilia." He whispered finding himself hard with want and need, a passion he knew only she could fill.

He halted the horse and lifted her up. Her back came crushing with a tree and he didnt dare bother with which direction his horse went. "Someone might see us." He felt her whisper frantically. "Let them." He murmured. "It would be quite the view." He got on his knees and lifted her right leg to his shoulder.

His lips claimed her womanly folds and Emilia swore she didn't know pleasure as he could give. A hot fire built within her. Tension racked her bones and her toes curled in sweet bliss. Her back ached and her hands run through his hair at the sweet agony she faced at his hands.

She was at his mercy, his undying mercy and her bones wanted more.

Her body needed his.

His lips left the sweet assault of her opening and moved for her inner thighs, small kisses and licks followed with his nose taking in her scent. And even with the cold, her body created a kind of heat she knew would keep her warm.

"Ah."

He hosted her up and brought his hard self to her opening, and despite the layers of clothes that separated them, she could feel the hard heavy bulge that rocked his pants pressing against her core but this time he didn't allow her the space of touching him.

His lips sought hers and she tasted of her own sweetness. Their breathes mixed and their heart beat rapidly.

What was the use of air when she had Devyn and all the skill he had?

He tugged at the front of her dress till her breasts came to view, with so much gentleness he took one of the small erect buds between his thumb and forefinger to his pleasure. He gripped its weight, its heavy weight in his hands and a smile boarder than the king's graced the corners of his mouth. His lips broke from hers and trailed kisses down her throat and chest and then suckled and bit hard enough on her erect bud.

"Devyn."

She moaned out and arched her back. Her hands gripped his shoulders. And even though the roughness of the tree ate at her skin, she couldn't care less. She was after all in his arms, getting the sexual bliss she had so much heard about, so much dreamt of and craved for and his hands and mouth were just as talented.

He sucked and toyed with her. He touched her in places that turned her on and made her want to have more of him.

"Oh Devyn. Devyn."

His fingers sought after her wet opening and within minutes of sinful bliss she was releasing her pleasure. A pleasure that racked her body clam and made her legs ache. A pleasure that left her wanting more.