Chapter 28

ALEC

I'm the luckiest guy on this planet. I wake up with Foxy in my arms.

Watching her sleep could never be boring. She smiles in her sleep. She seems so relaxed and so at peace with the world, one can't help but smile.

As she opens her eyes and sees I am next to her, her smile grows brighter and she wraps her hands around my neck. I quickly pull her closer. She kisses my lips and whispers:

"Good morning, Alec."

"Good morning, Foxy." I reply. After she arrived late at night, we spent some time together eating dinner and then went to bed.

"Happy birthday!" she whispers and kisses me again. Although I hate my birthday, spending it with her does make me smile. She notices and asks: "How's life being twenty?"

"With you in my arms?" I ask back, kissing her lips. She giggles. I continue: "Perfect."

"That's what I like to hear." she adds and smiles. I love her smile. Her smile makes my heart skip a beat. Every time.

After we spend some more time kissing, Foxy makes us go out of bed to eat breakfast. I only accept since she promised we'll kiss more afterwards.

In the kitchen, Foxy starts to go around the place, checking out the cupboards and taking out some ingredients.

"What are you doing?" I ask. She looks up at me, so I continue: "I thought I get to spoil you."

She chuckles and goes back to taking out ingredients: "You will. Starting tomorrow. Today, you're the birthday boy. I get to spoil you."

I come closer, hug her from behind and kiss her neck. She looks at me happily and kisses my lips once. If this is what getting spoiled means, I might enjoy it.

She lets go and starts mixing the ingredients in a bowl. I sit on a chair in front of the kitchen isle she was working at and look at her. Admiring every move. Still can't believing she's mine.

"Aren't you getting bored from just looking at me?" she asks amused after a while.

I shake my head and quickly reply: "I could never get bored from watching you, Foxy. You're a masterpiece. But, if you need any help, I am here for you."

She looks up and smiles, then remembers something: "I do, actually. Can you please go bring my bag? I guess I left it on the couch."

I nod and go bring her bag. It's the small white Chanel one I bought her a few weeks ago. As I arrive next to her, she opens it and pulls out a brand-new set of candles with the numbers 2 and 0.

"You must be kidding me." I reply amused. She laughs and puts the tray with the dough she made in the oven. When she's finished, she turns to the bag again and pulls out a little wrapped gift and hands it to me.

"You even got me a gift?" I ask surprised. Foxy nodds, yet she has a mischievous grin on. Something tells me she's up to something.

Even with my doubts, I open the present and have to laugh as I see it. It's a large pink apron with the text: "King of the kitchen" written on it. Foxy chuckles seeing my face expression and explains:

"For you. So that you don't have to steal Nessie's the next time you come."

I forget about the first part and only ask teasingly: "Oh, so there will be a next time?"

"I think so." she answers blushing. Adorable. "Don't you want there to be a next time?"

"Of course I do, Foxy. I want there to always be a next time."

She smiles pleased and bends down over the table to kiss me. I want to pull her closer, yet she stops and shouts: "Darrel!"
In a few seconds, her bodyguard (who unluckily had to stay with us in the same house), comes downstairs and looks at her worried.

"Everything alright, Your Royal Highness?" he asks, giving me a death stare. I throw one back at him.

Foxy smirks mischievous again and answers: "Everything perfect. I just wanted to ask you to help me bring Mr. Dunn his gift."

Darrel sighs annoyed yet walks out of the house and to his car. I remain frozen, looking at my girlfriend.
"His gift? Foxy, you've already given me the apron. I don't need any other gift."

She chuckles: "Alec, you give me Chanel presents on a daily basis. Did you really think I would stop with just one little apron? I love you too much."

I smile and quickly pull her in my arms. "First of all, I buy you gifts since you're my Chanel baby. I like to spoil you." She rolls her eyes amused, hearing I used her own words against her. I continue: "Secondly, I really like that apron. I think it's amazing." She laughs at what I said and I kiss her lips, since she is just too beautiful and I couldn't stop the urge. "And thirdly," I end, "I love you too, Foxy."She seems pleased to hear the last sentence since she gives me a kiss.

Shortly after, Darrel renters the room, carrying a pair of keys. She hands them to Foxy, who hands them to me.

"Your present is outside." Foxy says smirking. I can't help the curiosity and open the door. As I see the present, I immediately have to gasp. It's a new motorbike, from the brand the last one was from but a more expensive model, with two helmets placed on the seat. I can't believe it and look at her.

"Happy birthday, Alec." she replies from where she was leaning against the doorframe. My heart does a big jump and I run to her, lift her up to me and kiss her hard.

"I love you." I whisper to her, not knowing what to say. Foxy made me speechless. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she answers, looking admiring at how happy I am. "I love you too, you asshole."

I smirk and go take the two helmets. As I put one of them on her head, she looks at me amused:
"Alec, I am still in my night gown. You're in your pyjamas. And it's January."

I panic thinking she could catch a cold, rush inside, get one of my winter coats and come back to put it on her. I then take her hand and lead her to the motorbike.

"You're crazy." she whispers laughing yet sits down behind me.

"Only for you." I reply kissing her once.

I then start the engine and go with Foxy on a ride. I love this girl.