13 - zeke j

Your blanket feels different.

So do the pillows and the bed; they also smell different. You inhale deeply and stuff your face further into the pillow in your arms, refusing to lose this orgasm-worthy sleep you're having. Plus, it's not like you have much work lined up today. What do you have today, hm... meeting with Hange? Oh, but Hange cancelled your meeting. Why... Uruguay. Jean and Connie also went to Uruguay. Sasha went to Niccolo's and... you went to-

Eren. You're not in your bed, you're in Eren's bed.

Your eyes shoot open so quickly and you jump to sit up on the bed. "Fuck," you mutter to yourself. The walls are painted a milky white, and there's a desk holding a lamp, a paper pen-holder next to a normal pen-holder, some books and photo-frames. Yeah, you're definitely in Eren's bedroom. But not with Eren.

You hear a grunt coming from outside the room, piquing your interest, and you reluctantly get to your feet. And then you catch a glimpse of the pictures at the table, and you move closer to get a better look, allured by the people in it. A woman, who Eren resembles to a great extent with dashingly similar eyes, is standing next to a man in an old-looking brown suit. In front of the two are Eren and Mikasa. There's another picture, this one candid, of Eren with his mother, and he's just a baby in it. You smile to yourself at how adorable he looks. He definitely, just like most people in the world, looked much livelier as a kid. It's sad what life and maturing does to you.

Before you finally walk out of the room, you take a look in the mirror and sort your hair out, and as soon as you're at the doorway of the bedroom, you suppress a gasp. You don't see Eren's face. You see Eren's back. Shirtless back doing pull ups in the living room.

His muscles flex, a beautiful and undeniably sexy pattern forming in his back. Jesus fucking Christ, why is this man so fine? And why is this happening to you first thing in the morning? Zero complaints but fuck, you're thinking of things you shouldn't think of. Thinking of how it would feel to run your hands down his back, touch those crevices between his muscles, dig your nails into--

You hear him groan again as he pulls himself up one more time, and slowly guides himself back down. Now, that doesn't help! Those sounds only worsen the thoughts you're having!

Eren gets to his feet, wiggling his arms by his side and proceeding to stretch them. While he does so, stretching one arm to the opposite side while the other forearm holds it in place, he also turns around and you feel like a little kid caught stealing food. Your eyes widen, and so do his, but then a devilish grin invades his expression. "Good morning, Speedy."

His arms fall to his sides and you can't blame your eyes for trailing down his bare chest to his bare abs to the bare v-line where his grey sweats from last night are hanging loose. Sweet mercy.

You are internally screaming.

You look back up and his head cocks to one side, knowing the obvious effect this shirtless Greek-god-bod has on you. Fuck, you're so easy. "Don't you have any clothes?" you manage to squeak out.

"Are you poverty-shaming me?" he crosses his arms across his chest, now exposing the bulge in his biceps and shoulders. Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it!

"Aren't you sick? Why are you- why were you doing pull ups when you're sick?"

"So, you were watching me do pull-ups?"

"I happened to run into this," you quickly mutter, a hand raising to the back of your head as you look away. Get a grip, you horny shit!

Eren shrugs. "I'm not sick anymore. Feeling good. You?"