20 - december 30

CW: slight smut

The sunlight peering through the curtains of the room wakes up Eren but not you. He partially opens one eye and regains his senses to see over his shoulder that his back is against your front, your chest rising up and down against it ever so slightly as you breathe. He's really getting little-spooned by you, huh.

He smiles to himself and quietly shifts his hand to come closer to yours which is over his body, lacing his fingers between your open ones and cherishing how your skin feels against his. He thinks of last night, how he realises he hasn't been that vulnerable with anyone for years, mostly because he refused to. He refused to share his burden with people, especially because they've always had a lot going on with them as well.

But you make him feel so... comfortable. So safe, so whole.

And dear god, he loves waking up next to you.

He rubs tiny circles against your thumb finger and lifts it up gently, shifting on the mattress in hopes of turning the other way to catch a glimpse of you. He manages to turn onto his other side, resting your hand between you two on the mattress. As creepy as he feels for watching you as you sleep, he couldn't help it. "You're so pretty," he mutters, a mellow smile falling on his lips.

You seem sound asleep, and possibly even dreaming because he notices how your eyebrows scrunch slightly and the hand that lay on the mattress slightly fisted. You shift your body in your sleep, sighing as you move. "Ere..."

His eyes widen to the size of jupiter. Did he- did he hear that right? Were you dreaming of him? Maybe it was just his dumb stupid brain that's obsessed with you that's making him hear things. Right?

You sigh yet again, fist clenching a tad tighter along with your thighs, and that's when he notices it: a blanket squeezed between your legs. "Eren," you sleepily whimper again, pushing your head further into your pillow.

Eren's chest raises heavily, his breathing turning rapid and his dick turning hard.

Shit. Fuck. Shit.

He gapes at you as your mouth opens a little more, and his hands itch to travel lower his body. When he realises what this is doing to him, he stops himself and jumps to his feet, running a hand over his face.

Shit. Fuck. Shit.

He plants silent, rapid slaps to his cheeks and takes a few seconds to gather himself before he gives into the temptation of looking back at you again. You're still asleep but a lot more relaxed-looking. Ah, he thinks. I guess the dream is over.

His chest remains heaving as he runs his eyes down to the blanket between your legs again... No. No, he- this is bad. Bad, Eren, bad. He strides to the bathroom and enters the bathroom, quickly running a shower and taking off his clothes. He exhales heavily, running his hands through his hair and closing his eyes, but the only things playing in his brain are your sighs, his name on your lips, the scrunch in your face...

You are dreaming of him. And it surely doesn't seem like an innocent one. "Fuck," Eren curses under his breath, placing a palm up against the shower wall. Warm water hits his back, running down the lengths of his hair, and understandably the pacing in his heart doesn't subside.

He places his free hand against the back of his neck, and voluntarily or involuntarily it steadily reaches down his torso, passing over his chest, his abs, his pelvis... and the next thing he knows is his palm is fisted around his cock, and he grunts, forehead falling onto the wall. "You stupid dick," he directs to his hardened cock, which he pulls in a quick motion, shutting his eyes close with a groan. "Stupid Speedy."