16 - christmas

Sasha feels a lot buffer than you remember her. 

And you don't remember your bed feeling so... poke-y. But the blankets atop you two are ridiculously thick and soft and fluffy. You quietly whimper in your throat, shifting closer to her body and nuzzling your head into her chest. It's surely been long since you two cuddled like this. Her hand palms your head, fingers daintily playing with your hair. That's... weird. Sasha doesn't usually do that. And what happened to her... boobs? Why isn't your face feeling her boobs? You reluctantly open one eye, and you first see a white top. You run your eyes upper and... 

It's Eren. 

You're cuddling Eren on Reiner's grass. 

"Ah!" you scream, quickly jumping up and pushing yourself away. Eren also jerks onto his back, eyes partly opening at the sound and face scrunching up. Fuck, what are you doing here? Did you really fall asleep with Eren out on the fucking terrace? 

"The fuck," he grumbles, his morning voice reverberating in your ears. The first thing he does is look around, pull his phone out from his pocket and look at the time and date. He then sets his phone back down with a groan, and then looks up at you with a goofy smile. "Oh, Merry Christmas, Speedy."

You inspect your surroundings as well and what's odd is that there's two whole blankets covering you two. You don't remember blankets being here last night. "E-Eren, did you bring these blankets?"

"What blankets?" It's only when he scans the place again that he sees the blankets which are covering half his body. "Oh. No. Did you?"

"No."

"Hm," he hums, pulling them further over himself and turning to his side to fall asleep again. "Feel free to join me," he grumbles and pats on the space next to him, eyes half-closed. Your shoulders slouch at how unbothered he is. 

Shit. Your friends must've been worried about your whereabouts. How could you pass out on a fucking terrace? Your hands pat around the ground and your pockets, and when you find your phone you open it and search for the messages. 21 new messages.

Sasha

babes wyaaaaa we'r startingthe salt lemon vodka game getting spicyyyy but im not playing cuz no nic here :(
12:23 AM

REINER IS LICKING SALT OFF ARMINS TUMMY IM CACKLINGAKSHHAG
12:36 AM

shit wherr actually arr u
12:44 AM

u w eren? hes missing too LOL
12:45 AM

LOL ARE U GUYS HAVNG SEXXXXX
12:45 AM

connie abd jean searchef everywhrre for y but ymir and historia j came back saying they saw u on the terrace sooooo
01:31 AM

terrace sex?
01:31 AM

Connie

called but u didnt pick up is this the end for us :(
12:32 AM

shit actress wherr are u u good ok?
12:44 AM

LMAO R U AND EREN SEXING🙈🙈🙈
12:46 AM

lol jean kinda mad u left wthout sayin anything
01:34 AM

but hes cooled down cuz mikasa told him to #simp
01:35 AM

BUT TERRACE SEX IS WILDDDD YO
01:35 AM

Jean

dude where are u
01:15 AM

literally searched everywhere btw
01:17 AM

except the terrace apparently
01:30 AM