27 - movie

A night of distress haunts Eren's thoughts, and he gets all but 2 hours of sleep before he's by the sink, washing his face with ice cold water. His lips go numb, appearing swollen thanks to the layer of water coating and dripping off them. He looks in the mirror, the skin underneath his eyes a shade darker than he remembered them to be.

"Fuck," he curses, shaking his head in an attempt to stop the pounding from the lack of sleep. "Oh, that made it worse," he groans and slaps his temple.

He takes the fastest shower in history, slips himself into a random pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and devours cold leftover chinese right next to his refrigerator, all in ten minutes. After he's done, with his hair tied but still wet, he leaves his house and rings on his girlfriend's doorbell.

While waiting for the door to open, he wishes he had a cup of coffee instead of the questionable tasting noodles. He straightens up as the door flies open, but he's disheartened to see Sasha and not you. "Hey," he greets her not long before his eyes look over her head, into the living room in hopes of finding you.

"Hey, Eren. She left for work," Sasha tells him, halting his search. He meets her eyes again with a casual frown evading his face.

"Oh," he responds. "I... see. Well, thanks. Have a good day."

As he turns back around to leave with a sigh, Sasha's voice speaks up again. "You okay?" she asks him, making his feet falter.

He turns half-way and shrugs. "I'll be." She pulls her lips inward and blows raspberries before she extends a hand. Eren sees a sweet potato in it. He smiles, shaking his head. "Thank you, Sasha."

With that, he wastes no time before getting on his bike and into his helmet, speeding up to reach the set.

When he reaches the destination, he's mildly weirded out. People are not in the usual hustle. In fact, they're standing in groups, engaging in whispers. Eren would want to know what happened if his priority wasn't to find you first thing. And so, being the only man in a rush, he paces from the common area to the cafeteria to the makeup room. He sees you nowhere.

He finds Pieck seated in the far end of the cafeteria with her phone in hand and strides to her. "Have you seen her anywhere?"

Pieck flinches slightly. She looks up at Eren and her mouth quivers for a moment. "Eren, you..."

He scrunches his face. "What?"

"She left. I thought you'd know," she says, shaking her head. Eren still looks perplexed, so she continues. "There was a whole scene that took place. I don't know the details but people say they heard her yell at someone and rush out of here."

You caused a scene? That's not much like you. "Yell at someone? Do you know who?" he asks Pieck. She shakes her head. "Okay. Thanks."

He walks out of the cafeteria and takes out his phone to call you. Your phone is dead. Dammit. He looks down at his screen, lifts his head, and looks around. He spots Zeke at a corner, conversing with two random men. After a moment of debating in his head, he walks over to him. Although the sight of him makes the stale chinese food in his stomach curl, it's worth the possibility of finding you.

Zeke meets eyes with Eren stomping over to him. "Where is she?" Eren asks him.

Zeke scoffs. "Your girlfriend? I was hoping you'd know."

"What even happened?"

"Gentlemen," Zeke nods at the men before excusing himself to talk to Eren quietly. "What do you mean what happened? Your rebellious little lover made a scene and walked out as if she's a bigshot."