25 - 'NSFW' (nsfw)

Eren's POV

The weather in Eldia is very inconsistent, and though February's just started, the heat is setting in already. "Have I ever told you how much I like this ride?" she tells me, looking out the window, sitting pretty.

And I bet you, she's sitting pretty. She didn't bother doing anything grand with her hair today, knowing they'll do her hair and makeup on set anyway. Her attire is simple as well: a casual fit t shirt and a skirt that barely reaches her mid-thighs. My brain has already decided and declared that she's the finest woman to walk on earth at this point so anything she wears makes my jaw drop.

As a fashion enthusiast I've always believed that clothes can make a person more attractive, but now I'm convinced that Speedy makes everything she wears more attractive.

I matched my pants with the colour of her top, and my shirt with the colour of her skirt. Is that cringe? Ask me if I give a fuck.

I let her borrow some of my bracelets too, and she has my signature hairband around her wrist as well. And the custom made bracelet I gifted her for Christmas remains on her at all times, of course. It brings a smile to my face every time I see her wearing it.

Oh, the things I'd do for this girl.

Now that shooting is back here in town, Speedy and I decided to carpool to the workplace. She's grown a liking to the car she once damaged, by accident or not. And I'm not complaining at all. She's very close to earning enough money to buy a sweet ride for herself, and then maybe she'll take me for a spin.

The real question is, would I trust her to take me for a spin? I don't know much about her track record, but from my personal experience...

"I can think of better things for you to ride," I joke (but am I really joking?) before earning a roll of her eyes. I can also think of a better reason for her to roll her eyes. I chuckle in my throat at her reaction and halt the car at a red light. "And as for the car, it is a pretty good one. Although, it was much better before you cra-"

She playfully scoffs already. "Will you ever-"

"I will never," I grin and place a hand on her thigh, catching her off guard. She tenses under me so easily, it brings a smug smirk up to my lips. Feeling a little devious, I make conversation, all while rubbing circles into her skin. "You looking forward to work today?"

"Mhm," she answers. She makes it so obvious, it's cute. "I get to meet my stunt double today. The actual action starts-" I move my hand further up. I look at the timer above the red light. 48 seconds. "Uh, today. So. Yeah."

"Hmm, that's good to know," I mutter, glancing out the window nonchalantly. My hand reaches further, now slightly bunching her little skirt up. She should know better than showing me her thighs and expecting me to be sane about it. I'm a fucking madman for this woman. "What'd you have for breakfast?"

Speedy doesn't question my line of questions or my actions. I look at the timer again. 38 seconds. "Sasha scrambled some eggs," she answers while spreading her legs slightly apart. I bite down on my lip. I might just fuck her here, not giving a damn about anything else. "Also orange juice."

"Orange juice?" My hand feels her underwear and I rub my index over the cloth. She shifts in her seat. 28 seconds. "I like orange juice. Especially when it's freshly squeezed."

"Y-yeah, me too," she responds just as I push her panties aside to feel the wetness pooled between her folds. "What about your breakfast?"

22 seconds. "I had some toast. PB&J. Also a cup of green tea."

"Green tea, huh?" she asks, her voice strained from my finger spreading her wetness along her pussy. "I didn't know you were into green tea."

"It was refreshing, for sure," I tell her as I rub on her clit once or twice. 10 seconds. Just then, my middle finger enters her tight hole. I watch her fist her skirt with her hands. 6 seconds. I pull out my finger just as soon as I stick it in her, and I don't miss the small, disappointed gasp she lets out. I switch gears and resume driving as the green light flashes. "I prefer coffee over tea, though."