10) keep your friends close

Ava was with Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily at Hanna's locker at school. "Okay I need to ask you guys something" Hanna said and turned to face them. "And I need you to be totally honest with me" Hanna said. "Of course," Aria said.

"Sure" Emily and Ava said. "Shoot" Spencer said. "Is this side of my face fatter than this side" Hanna asked and Ava, Spencer, Aria, and Emily looked. "No" Ava, Emily, Aria, and Spencer said.

"Is that Ian" Aria asked seeing Ian. "Yeah, I hear he's the new field hockey coach" Emily said. "Does Melissa know he's back" Emily asked.

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him" Hanna said. "Eh I don't see it" Ava said. "Yeah, cause you're in love with Mike" Hanna said. "She didn't he broke up with her" Spencer said and Mona came over.

"Hey, the first two are for my besties" Mona said and gave a card to Ava and Hanna. "And one for each of you my two besties other friends" Mona said.

"Oh, uh what's this" Aria asked. "Oh, nothing only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever camp Mona" Mona said and Hanna, Ava, and Mona smiled.

"Camp Mona" Aria asked. "Don't let the camping part scare you it's glamping not camping M is for Mona and messages not mosquitos" Mona said.

"Oh, Naomi, Riley, hey wait up" Mona said and left. "Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party" Spencer asked. "She's trying to be nice give her a chance" Ava said.

"And she knows that we're friends again and she's just trying to reach out to you" Hanna said. "So are you gonna go" Hanna asked.

"I know she's both your friend but" Spencer said. "No buts no you have to go" Ava said and then got a text as she looked and smiled before texting back. "Or you need to tell Mike how you feel" Emily said.

"And get rejected no thanks I have to catch up with Mona please go" Ava said and left. "I don't understand why she won't tell him how she feels" Hanna said.

"She's afraid it's understandable" Spencer said and Hanna noticed the look on Aria's face. "You know something fess up" Hanna said.

"Okay but if anyone asks, I didn't tell you" Aria said. "What is it" Emily asked. "Mike likes Ava more than a friend" Aria said. "And he hasn't said anything" Hanna said.

"Same reason as Ava he's afraid to" Aria said. "They're both to afraid and stubborn to tell each other how they feel in that case they should be together" Emily said and they all laughed.

>>>

"Mona, Mona, wait" Ava said and caught up to Mona. "Hey Ava" Mona said. "As much as I really want to go to your birthday party more than anything I'm not sure I can" Ava said.

"Ava you can't miss my birthday" Mona said. "Is this about your brother you afraid some cop or someone is going to hurt you because of him" Mona asked.

"Ava you're my sister okay it's us against the world" Mona said. 

"Okay alright I'll go" Ava said. "Good you can wear something cute for Mike" Mona said. "Okay who all doesn't know" Ava asked.

Mona had laughed at her before walking away to invite more people. Ava's phone had beeped, and she looked at the message.

"Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize come and find me liars A" the message said.

>>>

Ava was with Mike in his room doing some homework with Ava on her stomach and Mike sitting next to her.

"So, you going to Mona's party" Mike asked. "I'm not sure I know I said I would but" Ava said. "Hey, you have to go Mona's important to you and your important to me besides we can hang out tomorrow or when you get back" Mike said.