18) more clues

Ava was with Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily at the auditions for the Fall production. "Start with the line about the stolen medal" Spencer said. "Why isn't she wearing any shoes" Hanna asked.

"Maybe she's getting into character" Ava said. "Or so she can look short enough to play an 8-year-old" Spencer said.

"What's my line" Spencer asked. "I don't see anything about a medal" Emily said. "What" Ava said looking with Emily. "Huh that's what the 8-year-old killed her classmate for the penmanship medal that's why they call her the bad seed" Spencer said looking with Emily as well.

"Penmanship medal really" Hanna asked. "Didn't you read the whole play" Spencer asked.

Ava, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna all looked at Aria. "Don't look at me Hanna's the one trying out I'm just here to make her look taller" Aria said.

"Why do I have to read the whole play" Hanna asked. "Don't ask me" Ava said. "I don't wanna be the bad seed's mother I wanna be the other mother the one who's drunk all the time" Hanna said. "No comment" Spencer said.

"Are you still ragging on me for bringing a flask to a dance" Hanna asked.

"I don't need another parent Spence one's plenty" Hanna said. "Speaking of the one" Ava said. "Has the one figured out that Caleb's in her basement" Aria asked knowing Ava was wondering the same. "No but A has" Hanna said.

"Geez this stalker needs a life" Ava said. "What are you gonna do" Emily asked.

"I am gonna tell my mom before A gets to her, I'm just gonna ask her if Caleb can stay in the guest room" Hanna said.

"Hey there Hanna, Ava and their clan-na" Mona said coming over. "Hey Mona" Ava said smiling. "Hey Mona, how'd it go in there" Hanna asked. "Honestly I nailed it, it was epic I think Mr. Fitz cried" Mona said.

"I don't have no doubt your amazing" Ava said and Mona smiled. "Thanks, Avs" Mona said. "Good for you Mona I guess the rest of us should go home" Spencer said.

"No there are no small parts only parts that don't make it into the yearbook good luck" Mona said and left. "Why don't you audition" Spencer asked Aria.

"You kind of have an in with the director" Spencer said. "Oh, gross please don't" Ava said. "Stop" Aria told Spencer.

"Is he wearing the tie you gave him" Hanna asked. "Stop" Aria whispered. "It would be so awesome to hang out with you two after school see you as a couple" Spencer said. "Okay guess that's my cue" Ava said and left.

>>>

Ava ended up staying the night with Mona and the alarm went off. Ava woke up and saw Mona still asleep. Ava gently shook Mona awake. "Mona" Ava said, and Mona looked at Ava before getting up.

"Want some breakfast" Mona asked. "Or we could just grab something on the way" Ava said. "Oh, I like your idea better" Mona said and Ava smiled.

"So, I guess that's a yes" Ava said. "You bet come on we don't want to be late" Mona said. "Or I don't want to be late" Ava said.

"Oh, just come on I'll let you wear that top of mine you love" Mona said. "Really" Ava asked. "Really" Mona said.

"You don't even let Hanna wear it" Ava said. "Well, you're my favorite" Mona said. "Okay then what are we waiting for" Ava asked and they got ready for school.

>>>

Ava was with Mona at her locker when suddenly Mike walked up and kissed Ava on the lips surprising her while Mona smiled at them.

Mike pulled away after a moment. "Well, that's one way to say hello" Ava said and Mike smiled. "Hey Mona" Mike said to Mona. "Hey Mike, you, keeping my girl happy" Mona asked.