24) if these dolls could talk

"Any idea who set the fire" Mike asked Ava. "It doesn't really matter now what's done is done" Ava said. "Yeah, but still, who would do that" Mike asked.

"Who knows okay let's not worry about it what's important is everyone is safe" Ava said.

"Yeah, you're right" Mike said. Ava gave Mike a quick kiss. "I gotta go but I'll catch up with you later" Ava said.

"If you need me call" Mike said and Ava nodded. Ava gave him one last quick kiss and left.

>>>

"Guys I figured it out" Spencer said going to Ava, Hanna, Aria, and Emily sitting down next to Hanna.

"Alison took out a classified ad asking A to meet her in Brookhaven and A responded this was going on for like a month look" Spencer said.

"Dear A what's it gonna take to end this you need to stop A.D" Spencer said reading the newspaper and gave it to Aria while Ava looked over Aria's shoulder.

"Hey desperately seeking silence who says I wanna end this A" Spencer said. "Of course not, what else would she do if she can't torture us or Ali" Ava said.

"Except you apparently" Emily said. "Yeah, I still need to figure out why A has a soft spot for me" Ava said and Spencer gave it to her.

"Let me see that" Aria said to Spencer. "What's this one" Emily asked grabbing a newspaper.

"It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend Alison was set to meet A at 235 Spruce Street" Spencer said. "Why do I know that street" Aria asked.

"Because we walked on it the creepy doll hospital" Hanna said. "Ugh don't remind me I don't want nightmares tonight" Ava said.

"Guys" Emily said seeing Jenna and Toby. "She took off the bandage" Spencer said. "She's not using the stick" Aria said. "Why is she still wearing the shades" Hanna asked.

"Hanna stop staring" Emily said. "Yeah, because we sure don't need more attention than we already have" Ava said.

Aria gave the newspapers back to Spencer and Jenna and Toby made their way to the girls.

"Are they all here" Jenna asked. "Yes" Toby said. "Thanks Toby I'll meet you inside" Jenna said once they reached the table and Toby left.

Ava offered Jenna a hand and Jenna took it carefully sitting down next to her letting go of her hand once she was seated. "Thanks" Jenna said.

"Sure" Ava said. "Sorry to interrupt" Jenna said. "Can you see or not" Hanna asked. "Hanna" Spencer said. "Way to cut to the point Han" Ava said and Jenna shook her head.

"Wait the surgery didn't" Aria said and Jenna interrupted.

"No it didn't I went in knowing the odds so I can't be shocked the funny thing is I woke up this morning and uh I could see clearly just not with my eyes you could've left me in that smoky room Hanna, Ava but you, you didn't instead you, you saved my life and it made me realize that, that people can grow so now it's my turn and that's why I'm here, I'm here to, to apologize and to let go of the, the anger that's been holding me back" Jenna said.

"So can we just please move on" Jenna asked. "What exactly are you apologizing for Jenna" Emily asked.

"For holding a grudge and uh for hating you we've all done things that we're not proud of I know what you think of me but you're wrong I've never been the person you really need to fear" Jenna said.

"You want me to take you back to Toby" Ava asked. "No it's okay but uh thanks" Jenna said and got up getting her cane out and left.

"Please don't tell me you bought that" Emily said. "I kinda did" Aria said.