3) movie date

Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily were all watching a movie together while Ava was at Mona's having a sleepover. "Seriously you think Jason's hiding him in that house" Aria asked Spencer. 

"Why would he" Emily asked. "Ian killed his sister that doesn't make sense" Emily said.

"Look I didn't say I was positive I'm just telling you guys Melissa is sneaking out to meet Ian on foot" Spencer said.

"Okay your sister needs one of those dog collars you know the ones that zap your butt whenever you leave the property" Hanna said. "Hanna" Aria said.

"It's not just that, her phone rings and she still, leaves the room to answer it I mean what's up with that" Spencer said.

"I still don't know why Jason would help him" Emily said. "Didn't he call Ian a phony jerk" Emily asked. "Yeah" Aria said. "I mean when did that change" Aria asked.

"Okay it's Jason you guys who knows what to believe he was wasted the whole summer Ali disappeared he'd probably take that guy in for a six pack" Spencer said motioning to the screen.

"But I thought Jason told you he was clean and sober now" Emily said.

"Emily I've had like three conversations with him I never asked him for a urine sample" Spencer said. "Okay gagging now" Hanna said.

"So how are we supposed to keep 24-hour tabs on Melissa when we're not even allowed inside your house" Aria asked. "You guys we need to tell Ava about Jason" Emily said.

"How are we supposed to tell one of our best friends that her dad is not her dad, and her brother is not her brother" Hanna asked.

"Would you rather she, find out by A" Emily asked. "Guys" Spencer said seeing someone behind them with a black hood. The girls looked behind them only for the person to be gone before they turned back to the screen.

"What did you see" Emily asked. They looked behind them seeing the person again.

"Hanna let's go" Spencer said. "No, I can't find my other shoe" Hanna said. When they looked towards the screen, they saw the black hood again. "Ian is that" Emily asked before they all screamed.

>>>

"Mona you ready" Ava asked coming into the bedroom. "Yeah, just about" Mona said. "Mona come on you know I hate being late" Ava said.

"Relax I just need a few touches" Mona said. "Besides what's the rush" Mona asked.

"No rush" Ava said and Mona looked at her. "You want to see Mike don't you" Mona asked. "Maybe" Ava said. "I know my bestie better than you think" Mona said.

"Whatever I'll be in the car just please I don't want to miss him before I have to head to class or anything" Ava said.

"Okay I'll be there shortly" Mona said and Ava left heading to the car.

>>>

Ava saw Mike at his locker and walked up to him. Mike turned around and saw her and smiled.

"There's my girl" Mike said and kissed her causing Ava to smile. "How was your sleepover with Mona" Mike asked.

"Amazing Mona's the best I don't know what I do without her" Ava said. "You really care about her don't you" Mike asked.

"She was there for me in ways no one ever could be, she understood me, she was there for me, she held my hand when I was a mess, she offered her shoulder for me to cry on when Ali went missing, she was just always there when I needed someone if I ever lost her, I think I would just break" Ava said and Mike smiled.