15) date night

"Wait where's Ian" Emily asked as they were heading to Spencer's living room. "Don't worry he went to Philly to be with Melissa" Spencer said. "I didn't realize life existed at this hour" Emily said.

"Come on guys just walk you need to see this" Aria said and they all reached the computer. "See what" Ava asked.

"You know I'd always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it" Hanna said. "I'll make coffee" Spencer said. "Well when it's ready just pour it down my throat" Hanna said and Aria pulled up the picture.

"This again" Ava asked. "I thought we were done looking at this I mean we know the shadow is Ian right" Spencer said.

"You woke us up for this" Emily asked. "You know I get grumpy in the mornings or when I'm not fully awake" Ava said.  It's important I, I couldn't let it go" Aria said and put a picture on the table. 'Have you been up all night" Hanna asked. "Maybe" Aria said.

"Yeah, you have one eye is bigger than the other you look like a string out powerpuff girl" Hanna said. "Okay leave her alone" Ava said.  "Stop looking at the eye just look at the picture" Aria said.

"Who's having coffee" Spencer asked. "I mean there's only one place where this picture could've been taken from" Aria said. 

"Where" Emily asked. "Alison's bedroom" Aria said, and Ava looked. "Hate to say it but she's right" Ava said. "No Alison is in the picture she clearly didn't take that" Hanna said.

"Okay but somebody in her house did" Aria said. "Like who her parents" Emily asked. "No, her brother" Aria said.  "Jason" Ava asked.

"You know my mom ran into him at the bank he's back in town" Hanna said.  "Why" Emily asked. "Well, we have to call him" Aria said. "No eww I am not going to talk to him" Hanna said.

"Me either" Emily said. "I will" Spencer said and everyone looked at her. "We need to know if he took this" Spencer said.

>>>

Ava was at her locker when Mike went to her. "Hey beautiful" Mike said and Ava looked at him. "Stealing a line from Jacob Black are you" Ava asked and Mike looked at her.

"Kidding" Ava said, and Mike kissed her cheek. "You free tonight" Mike asked. "Maybe" Ava said. "Why what's up" Ava asked.

"I was, hoping you and I could go on a date tonight" Mike said. "I'm sure that can be arranged" Ava said.

"Great pick you up at 7" Mike asked. "Whose driving" Ava asked. "No one we're walking" Mike said. "Oh fun" Ava said. "Shut up" Mike said and gave her a quick kiss.

Ava closed her locker and grabbed Mike's hand. "Fine" Ava said, and Mike laughed. Mike and Ava headed off to class hand in hand.

>>>

"Mona you here" Ava asked after walking in her house. "I'm right here" Mona said coming over. "What's going on" Mona asked. "Mike asked me on a date" Ava said.

"Ooh dress up time" Mona said. "How come that's always the first thing that comes to your mind" Ava asked and Mona shrugged.

"Come on or you're going to be late" Mona said. "Alright, alright" Ava said and went with Mona as Mona helped her get ready.

Soon enough Ava was ready, and Mona and Ava took selfies before laughing. "Okay our next plan getting you a boyfriend" Ava said to Mona.

 "Okay our next plan getting you a boyfriend" Ava said to Mona

(I don't own rights to picture)

"Hey, hey mine will come but right now it's your turn okay you deserve this you've been in love with Mike Montgomery forever" Mona said. "Okay, okay but hey thanks for helping me my mom isn't around and you know my dad" Ava said.

"I know and it's okay you have me you don't need him okay you'll always have me no matter what" Mona said.

"Thanks for being my best friend and my sister" Ava said. "It's my pleasure now go and then text me all about it" Mona said and Ava smiled before leaving.

>>>

Ava was sitting on her porch when Mike finally came. He went to her helping her up and admired how she looked. "What" Ava said. "Nothing you're just really beautiful" Mike said, and Ava smiled.

"Well come on we don't want to be late to wherever you're taking me so we" Ava said. "No but I can admire my girlfriend can't I" Mike asked. "Mike" Ava said.  "Okay fine, fine just one quick kiss first" Mike said.

"Ever hear of a goodnight kiss" Ava asked. "Please" Mike said, and Ava sighed before giving Mike a quick kiss.

"Now can we go" Ava asked and Mike nodded taking her hand leaving with her.

>>>

Mike and Ava made it to a restaurant and sat down at a table after being seated. "Mike, you didn't have to take me here I would've been gone with a home cooked meal" Ava said. 

"Would you just let me be a good boyfriend" Mike asked.

"Okay fine" Ava said. Mike smiled at her, and Ava couldn't help but smile back.  "Stop doing that" Ava said. "Doing what" Mike asked. "You know what you're doing" Ava said.

"I'm just smiling at you" Mike said. "Exactly" Ava said. "When is smiling a bad thing" Mike asked. "Cause your smile is contagious" Ava said and Mike tried not to smile but failed.

"Mike" Ava said. "I can't help it you make me happy" Mike said and Ava smiled. "Okay let's just enjoy our date okay" Ava said. "Okay"  Mike said.

>>>

After their date Mike took Ava home. "Is your brother home" Mike asked. "Yeah, he is, don't worry" Ava said. "I can't help it especially knowing how your dad treats you" Mike said.

"Well Toby's here he won't let anyone hurt me I'll be fine" Ava said. "Call me if anything changes" Mike asked. "I will" Ava said and Mike nodded. "See you at school" Ava asked.

"Yeah of course" Mike said. "Good you make my day better" Ava said and Mike smiled.

"Okay you better get out of here before I explode from smiling so much" Ava said and Mike kissed her cheek. "I'll call you" Mike said and left.

>>>

Ava, Hanna, Aria, and Emily were all at Spencer's in her room after she just told them the shadow in the picture is her and not Ian.

"So, the shadow in the picture isn't Ian it's you" Aria asked. "Yeah" Spencer said.  "Why didn't you tell us before" Emily asked.

"I don't know I guess that I was scared, and this is gonna sound crazy, but I think that I didn't tell you because there was always a part of me that wondered if it was my fault, I mean I wished it and then it came true" Spencer said.

"Spence you didn't mean it" Hanna said. "This is not your fault" Ava said. "It was just something you said in the heat of the moment" Emily said. "Besides Ali said stuff to us that was worse much worse right" Aria said and Spencer stayed quiet.

"Spence" Aria said, and Spencer got up looking out the window and the girls followed her.  "Wait a minute is that" Ava said.  "It's Jason" Hanna said as they saw Jason next door.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.